Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet Dungeons

Vaultamor
Vaultamor
my buddy and i are trying to Q for the daily vet pledge and when we q as veteran as soon as the group is made it changes it to normal. does it require you to have completed it on normal first or is there a bug?
CP580 - Breton Magicka Templar DC Healer
CP580 - Khajiit Magicka Nightblade DC The Deeps
27 - Dragonknight DC Growing Tank
CP580 - Argonian Templar AD Healer

Keep Calm and Chive On
  • NinjaMyk
    NinjaMyk
    ✭✭✭
    There are two separate lists of dungeons too pick from one non vet and one veteran. Make sure you are queuing for the veteran version
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe your friend and you should try W or K.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaultamor wrote: »
    my buddy and i are trying to Q for the daily vet pledge and when we q as veteran as soon as the group is made it changes it to normal. does it require you to have completed it on normal first or is there a bug?
    If the group leader has dungeon difficulty set to normal it will swap to normal. Whoever has the crown needs to go to the Group tab ("G" on PC) and switch the setting at the top before any group member enters the dungeon.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Vaultamor
    Vaultamor
    NinjaMyk was correct my buddy hadn't switched the list to the veteran list...thanks
    CP580 - Breton Magicka Templar DC Healer
    CP580 - Khajiit Magicka Nightblade DC The Deeps
    27 - Dragonknight DC Growing Tank
    CP580 - Argonian Templar AD Healer

Keep Calm and Chive On