The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

See ended campaign scoring?

davey1107
davey1107
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm Azura's Star, ps4. Is there any way to see the final score on a campaign that ended last night? I couldn't exactly stay up until 5 am, then in the morning the leader boards were all reset.

If not: LAME, ZOS. This was a wild month and I followed the score the whole time. It came down to about a hundred point spread between all three at the end, I really wanted to see how close reds came to catching up.
  • mrdaveqc
    mrdaveqc
    ✭✭✭
    Yellow win by 10 points and red overcome blue by like 10 points something close like that
    Ps4 NA DC
    Sorcerer vampire v16
    Templar v11
    Flawless Conqueror
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EP lost by about a second which is BS lol. We were in the lead the second that the campaign reset.y guild worked hard as hell those last few nights to stay on top
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a 15 point Spread. AD winning over EP by 2 points. It was a glorious battle.

We stopped EP from capping the Mine at Alessia in the final minute and re claimed it for the win. Best campaign by far. Hope this month is just as fun.
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the score info, guys! It was an excellent month. Sure I saying that in part because I'm AD, lol, but the fighting has never been so rough and vicious. Finally, Alliance War was all-out war!

(I think we all pissed off blue, though. In the current campaign they're out for blood...like "wow" out for blood.)