Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Hand of the Dominion

bedlom
bedlom
✭✭✭✭✭
We are over 100 members.
All guild perks are available.
Any member can recruit and all are welcome (faction regardless) so feel free to bring you're friends.
We will never become inactive and we never kick members for inactivity.

If you would like to join add or contact me gamer tag is: Dr Bedlom
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever you like pve, pvp or rp this guild accepts and does all these (no chat box doesnt help lol)
  • kag116
    kag116
    Soul Shriven
    Kag116
  • Catfizsh
    Catfizsh
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: Catfizsh
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there Kag116 and Catfizsh.

Thanks and welcome to the familiy I will send you both invites tonight and add you to my xbox friends list

Looking forward to seeing you in Tamriel.
  • Marbelo18
    Marbelo18
    Hey been really into this game since console launch, but don't have many peeps to play with. I've yet to join any guilds, wanna find a friendly good tight knit guild to join, I'm flyin through this pretty awesome game craftin and levelin away. So if thats what you guys are goin for, shoot me an invite GT: Arbel0667 I'd love to be a big contributing member, thanks!
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem Arbel0667 I will send you an invite asap and add you to xbox friends.

I think and hope you'll like our guild so welcome to The Hand of the Dominion.
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope we get a chat box on console soon so I can start organizing events etc

It doesnt help the community at all not having imo.
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VC unfortunatly does not keep a guild as close knit as a chat box does in these sort of games.
  • IdesofMarch2
    IdesofMarch2
    ✭✭
    I'll take an invite!

GT idesofmarch2
    Runs with the A.D.
    Xbox One
    PC N/A
    Magicka Sorc