Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star - Imperial City Sewers inner portals bugged

Jimboo84
Jimboo84
✭✭✭
For about a few days I'm starting these Sewers run. Only the inner portals aren't opening anymore.
Anyone else have these same issues on other Campaigns?
Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Known bug and apparently the fix they tried on PC failed... What the heck did they mess with in IC other than the ladder safe zones!?
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Huge mistake not getting Molag to spawn. People don't go to the sewers like they used to. They just can't seem to get a patch or update right. Always fixing on thing and breaking another.
    Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

• Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    Paraflex wrote: »
    Huge mistake not getting Molag to spawn. People don't go to the sewers like they used to. They just can't seem to get a patch or update right. Always fixing on thing and breaking another.

I don't mind bugs. There's never a game without any bugs.
    But this takes long, and more important because you pay for this DLC. That's what is bothering me, and the rest, according to other treads at the forum.
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jimboo: totally agree. I pay for the DLC as a plus member, and there's a lot buggy in the IC sewers. It's really peeving me. Listen up ZOS - I'm not renewing my plus next month. Get your developer bug fix butts in gear.