Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

VR1 Gourmet Recipes

nick59349b14_ESO
nick59349b14_ESO
✭✭✭
I have been searching the guild traders for a VR1 Gourmet recipe. Are they out there or just a rare drop? That is the only one missing on my crafter.

Braised Sweetmeats
Goatherd's Pie
Planked Abecean Longfin
Slow-Simmered Rabbit Goulash

Thanks.
Edited by nick59349b14_ESO on December 15, 2015 12:35AM
  • bicketybam
    bicketybam
    ✭✭
    I have been searching the guild traders for a VR1 Gourmet recipe. Are they out there or just a rare drop? That is the only one missing on my crafter.

Braised Sweetmeats
    Goatherd's Pie
    Planked Abecean Longfin
    Slow-Simmered Rabbit Goulash

Thanks.

They are out there. Either respec your crafter so the provisioning writ rewards are VR1 or just keep searching all the guild traders. I know all of those, so they aren't that rare. Good luck.

• nick59349b14_ESO
    nick59349b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. I'll keep searching.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think VR1 Recipes are L5 Recipes, and if so, those seem to be the rarest, as you can only get those if you can drop off Writs in Coldharbor, and you can only do that if you do some of the quest up there regarding the city. Just getting to Coldharbor is not enough. I don't think you have to do much of the quest, maybe just listen to the lady you meet up there. So you have to have a character that has been sent to Coldharbor and has done some of the quests up there.

I have not tried to do the quest up there, I might try it and see how far I get on my L20 Mule as he has only done the first two leveling zones.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"