Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet 6 DK tank lf guild. PACT

Heightened
Pure pve tank spec looking for good ACTIVE guild.

Not completely familiar with pvp since have been spending time closing out zones /capping skill points zone by zone to make sure highest completely capped in all categories at end game. Really don't plan on doing the questing grind more than once so figured why not go through it at least on the main character and get all the points. Once I cap everything plan is to live in pvp so activity there is important to me and will participate in guild pvp days even though grinding while grinding out the other content.

33 so prefer an adult crowd if at all possible.with heavy activity on the weekends. Typically travel Tuesday - Thursday for work so also looking for a guild that doesn't boot during the week due to inactivity over my work travel schedule.

I currently only belong to one guild. If you are an active guild who would like to pick up a player fitting my views please respond here or message me on xbox at my gamer tag Endemix.

Thanks

• o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Are you still looking for a guild
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • Heightened
    Yes I am
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Howzit. Sent you a message on your xbox gamertag. I wanted to contact you in regards to your guild search. Mahalo for your time.
    Edited by Abunai_808 on December 15, 2015 6:54PM
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

Hawaiian Kanak Attack [HKA]
    FFXI Lakshmi