Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I play on Xbox one;

Oldmanlawlor
Oldmanlawlor
✭✭✭✭
Currently, I'm a VR5. And these quests are... Well they're killing the game for me.. Information on xp gain is rare and/or old.

I imagine, xp amounts and such are the same on three platforms.

So can anyone tell me if opening chests is a viable way or gaining xp?
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently, I'm a VR5. And these quests are... Well they're killing the game for me.. Information on xp gain is rare and/or old.

I imagine, xp amounts and such are the same on three platforms.

So can anyone tell me if opening chests is a viable way or gaining xp?

from my experience no. the best way I leveled was through grinding it is very boring though but would get 1-3 vet ranks in 1-2 hrs depending on how many ppl were in the same area
  • Oldmanlawlor
    Oldmanlawlor
    ✭✭✭✭

from my experience no. the best way I leveled was through grinding it is very boring though but would get 1-3 vet ranks in 1-2 hrs depending on how many ppl were in the same area[/quote]

Oh wow really? I didn't think mob grinding was worth it in a veteran rank. Thanks for your reply!