Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Snow Bear Cub Timer

NetoJON
NetoJON
ok.. so I know its all cool they do this one time thing... but its not cool how little time they make them avaiable =.( I will only have the money to buy it at dec 15... and they made them avaiable only for 4 days =( this move is stupid... making it avaiable a whole month would make a lot more people buy it... and after that they could take off the store forever...
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suggest you save up some money/crowns so when something you want is limited time, you are able to purchase it without waiting for payday. I know it sucks that you won't be able to get it, but try to use this to think ahead for next time!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been raised to ZOS before as a lot of people in the world get their pay cheques at the end of the month and these events for limited offers always seem to happen in the middle of the month.

My guess would be the limited time for it is to try and get more panic purchases rather than letting people think about it over a month the decide not to purchase.

The mount will most likely be back again in the future as they've yet to announce any exclusive Crown Store items yet which are only available once. Also Crowns are on sale right now if that helps you at all with the chance to purchase some (apparently this discount doesn't extend to PS4, because Sony.)
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • NetoJON
    NetoJON
    =( they are mean