Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Orsinium DLC getting to veteran rank 16

• Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am a level 36 orc dragon knight an shave downloaded the newest ESO DLC Orsinium, and have encountered a severe problem that I'm sure most of you have run into. As you know, all of the enemies in Wrothgar are Veteran rank 16. Because of this, I have not been able to defeat any enemies without the help of allies that are veteran rank 16. I find this very absurd because it will take me over a year to level up to veteran rank 16. I am currently continuing the quest, "For King and Glory" butteh main boss that you have to defeat in order to complete the quest is also veteran rank 16, and so I keep dying a countless number of times. Please help me convince Bethesda to change this, for it is a powerful potential rage-quit cause.

I was there yesterday with a brand new character,level 5.I had my basic NB skills set up good,and had a blast.You are battle leveled to L15,so its not a cake walk,but it is easily doable from any level.Just get your best skills up to par and rock em out.