Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

{Ebonheartpact} [NA] Sentinels of light

jaders313ub17_ESO
jaders313ub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Whether you are new to ESO or you are a seasoned veteran, Sentinels of light is open to all. Being a fairly new guild means that there are spots available for leadership roles and gives you the opportunity to grow With the guild.

We are establishing new events such as PVP, undaunted pledges, questing and leveling. We need members to grow into a successful guild and we believe you can make a difference.

As a guild member other members are ready to help and make a difference. A handful of guild members have signed up to hand out bites to players who are desiring to become a vampire of werewolf.

Feel your ready to lead, step up to show and mentor players in need? After introduction into the guild members who wish to be officers will have a chance.

Sentinels of light has no requirements, however recruiting more people never hurts and only make the guild that much stronger ( your efforts to better the guild will be recorded and yes rewarded )

If you have questions or concerns please leave a comment and if you would like an invite to the guild you can leave a comment with your gamertag or message "Seismic Truth" on the Xbox one.

• Concenaros
    Concenaros
    ✭✭✭
    Heyo,

I'm currently looking for a Guild to adventure/quest with and I'd be totally interested in joining.

Not a complete newb but I haven't played any of the end-game content for ESO.

Gamertag is Concenaros.
    "What is your purpose here, Arisen? If you sought to live you had naught but run and hide yourself away. But then, tell me, child of man... what does it mean to live in truth? To wage war against the passing days? To pray to the unseen for a few breaths more? To raise grand cities from stone, and spawn new life in turn? Mankind has done this, yes, and more. But is the tapestry you weave truly of your own design?"
    Rhylarr - Lvl 30 - XBOX ONE - Aldmeri Dominion
    Flowki Engarson - Lvl 22 - XBOX ONE - Daggerfall Convenant
    Concenaros - Lvl 24 - XBOX ONE - Ebonheart Pact
    Targoth Gro'Urgash - Lvl 8 - XBOX ONE - Dagerfall Covenant
  • Neliris
    Neliris
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join. Gt:Neliris