Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Levelling up the Mage skill line....

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
....is still driving me crazy. :( I'm vr3 and still not capped it. LOL
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lorebooks addon.
    PC/EU DC
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read books man,
    Loads of books..........
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lorebooks addon is a godsend for this.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It takes until the second zone of Silver to find enough books, so VR3 is about where you can max it out. Unless you go to Cyrodiil.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    In case the OP is a console player without the advantage of addons...the only lore books that will increase your MG are the "Shalidor's Library" lorebooks...the purple/blue ones.

Only stating because after completing the questline and being granted Eidetic memory (where many books count as lore books from this point on) I was very frustrated that my bar wasn't moving much. Your best bet is to look up a lore book map and start huntin'.
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xerasia wrote: »
    In case the OP is a console player without the advantage of addons...the only lore books that will increase your MG are the "Shalidor's Library" lorebooks...the purple/blue ones.

Also, these are the books that disappear when you read them. The regular Lore books stick around.

If you are on a console and don't have the add on to show where the books are, just note that there are 4 copies of almost every Blue Lore book in a zone, usually grouped in the same area. So, it's fairly easy to find them, especially at night as you can see the glow from quite a distance.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    xerasia wrote: »

Also, these are the books that disappear when you read them. The regular Lore books stick around.

If you are on a console and don't have the add on to show where the books are, just note that there are 4 copies of almost every Blue Lore book in a zone, usually grouped in the same area. So, it's fairly easy to find them, especially at night as you can see the glow from quite a distance.

Or use google and find a locations map guide ^^

PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...