The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Complete Elder Scrolls Lore - reading suggestions?

xerasia
xerasia
✭✭✭
Not sure if this is the right category for this, but I'm looking for a complete history of lore for the Elder Scrolls universe. A quick Amazon search turned up a couple of novels and the Bethesda published compilations of Lore Books found in-game, but I'm wondering if there are any other options available - physically printed or compiled on a website other than something wiki-style. I'm thinking that my best bet is the Bethesda collections but figured it was worth asking.

Thanks, and happy playing!
Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP