Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Multiple quests broken/bugged from last update.

Khilseith
Khilseith
✭✭✭
1. After talking to Hircine you don't change into a werewolf unless you leave or log out and re-enter.
2. When you kill the tribute and howl the other werewolves don't show up and you can't use the synergy to feed, making it impossible to complete the objective and the quest itself.

I've tried leaving the area, abandoning the quest and logging out and back in again and whenever I pick up the quest and go back in it's stuck on "Wait for the pack to feed" and the Wamasu(the tribute that spawned for me) is still dead. I've complete this quest 3 other times when ESOTU first came out and now it's not working. This has happened to me and 3 other friends that tried it yesterday.

The thing that makes me really salty is, if it is fixed, I'll have to find someone to bit my character again which seems impossible on AD compared to EP where I previously completed the quest multiple times months before.
Edited by Khilseith on December 7, 2015 11:33PM
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently the quest re-set today so I'll try again and update post.
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    Still have to to exit to become a werewolf. No first time transformation animation.
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    Another thing. 75% of my attacks as a werewolf aren't registering.
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    It happened again.
  • Greiver
    Greiver
    ✭✭✭
    I ran into the same issues. Make sure you don't have a costume on because for some reason that messes up the ww transformation. At any point it won't proceed I had to relog to get it to move on. Relogged about 4 times to complete the quest.
    Ps4 Na Daggerfall
    Elders of Daggerfall
    High Elf Sorc
    Catshit Nightblade
    Imperial Templar
    Dark elf Dk
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    I finally did it. You have to enter and exit the portal multiple between each objective. Don't know why it's so buggy now.
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just had to log out and back in after each objective. I logged out 5-6 times in total. The nostalgia was great! I felt like I was back on Betnikh in beta trying to get the ghosts to spawn.
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    Mine All Mine, Darkshade quest is bugged as well. Can't talk to that person after you kill the second boss.
    Edited by Khilseith on December 7, 2015 11:51PM
  • JLAMAR22
    JLAMAR22
    ✭✭
    Mines doing the same thing man. I can't even get into wolf form upon entering the quest. I stay in human form with no prompts other than "listen to hircine" which I already did.