The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Khajiit WW looking for company.

jircris11
jircris11
✭✭✭✭✭
As the title says my new character is a female khajiit werewolf. I use to main AD but i moved to DC (NA) and have been trying to make connections there. she is not overly fond of males (due to some experiences in AD before she defected) but will speak to them as needed. She is a werewolf but has some control over it unless she fails to use her form once weekly. She is a Templar, and enjoys spending time helping those in need be it healing or defending but when she changes her more vicious side is shown. Looking for friends/adventure companions to start. will see where it goes from there. ign @jircris11
IGN: Ki'rah
Khajiit/Vampire
DC/AD faction/NA server.
RPer
  • Vorcil
    Vorcil
    ✭✭✭✭
    jircris11 wrote: »
    As the title says my new character is a female khajiit werewolf. I use to main AD but i moved to DC (NA) and have been trying to make connections there. she is not overly fond of males (due to some experiences in AD before she defected) but will speak to them as needed. She is a werewolf but has some control over it unless she fails to use her form once weekly. She is a Templar, and enjoys spending time helping those in need be it healing or defending but when she changes her more vicious side is shown. Looking for friends/adventure companions to start. will see where it goes from there. ign @jircris11

Cat Dog, by Vorcil of the Dagger:

Howling at Moonlight, calls of my own,
    Never will my allegiance, belong to Altmeri Throne.
    Left the Isles of gold, through the tallest of trees,
    You can't hold this cat down, she'll always be free.

Accustomed to climates, weather so hot,
    the company preferred, to keep is males not.
    Out to the northern seas, sitting in glens,
    Mending those wounded, looking for friends.

Sands always shifting, nice to others I am,
    Clan mother solo, alone do I stand.
    For when dual moon shadows glow, through blackened sky twice,
    I'll have to learn to harden heart, and never chase mice.

• jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vorcil wrote: »
    jircris11 wrote: »

Cat Dog, by Vorcil of the Dagger:

Howling at Moonlight, calls of my own,
    Never will my allegiance, belong to Altmeri Throne.
    Left the Isles of gold, through the tallest of trees,
    You can't hold this cat down, she'll always be free.

Accustomed to climates, weather so hot,
    the company preferred, to keep is males not.
    Out to the northern seas, sitting in glens,
    Mending those wounded, looking for friends.

Sands always shifting, nice to others I am,
    Clan mother solo, alone do I stand.
    For when dual moon shadows glow, through blackened sky twice,
    I'll have to learn to harden heart, and never chase mice.

intresting.
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still looking
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.