The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Faction Fight Club!

RobertOfPotatoland
After searching for days on end, I was unhappy with the lack of 1v1 dueling guilds for the Xbox. So, why not create one of my own? Introducing Faction Fight Club! As of now, yes, this is a new guild, and we have one member- me (it's okay, I'm used to being my own best friend). That said, why not add your name to the list and just wait for us to grow? Nothing to lose. I am personally AD, but all factions are welcome and needed, seeing as it is a fight club. This guild will be for everyone- any level, any mindset- from casual fights to the strongly competitive. I simply encourage that everybody have fun, not take it too seriously, and try out something crazy if you get the chance. My GT is UltraLa5erStorm- message me or reply here if this sounds interesting to you. Yes, we (I) may be a small guild, but I feel there is the potential for growth seeing as how few dueling guilds are out there. I encourage you all to give it a shot!
  • Spliffo
    Spliffo
    ✭✭✭✭
    NA or EU?
  • RobertOfPotatoland
    Spliffo wrote: »
    NA or EU?

NA, sorry for not mentioning that earlier.
  • Spliffo
    Spliffo
    ✭✭✭✭
    All good. GT is "SmokeHaze90" I'd love an invite and I'm in EP
  • RobertOfPotatoland
    All good. GT is "SmokeHaze90" I'd love an invite and I'm in EP

Awesome! I'll get one out to you tomorrow. What level are you?
  • Spliffo
    Spliffo
    ✭✭✭✭
    VR8 currently and spend most of my time online in Cyro
  • RobertOfPotatoland
    VR8 currently and spend most of my time online in Cyro

Sounds good. I just hit VR1, can't wait until the Imperial city update when everyone below VR14 gets battle leveling. My goal is to get enough people so that everyone has a matchup of similar level.
  • Spliffo
    Spliffo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha I have mixed feeling about the battle lvling but I felt the same at vr1
  • TGSilentReaper
    My Gamertag is TG SilentReaper
    I'm 21, have a mic, and have been playing games like this all my life. I try to be on daily.
    Orc Dragonknight, Lvl 44, Aldmeri Dominion
  • RobertOfPotatoland
    My Gamertag is TG SilentReaper
    I'm 21, have a mic, and have been playing games like this all my life. I try to be on daily.
    Orc Dragonknight, Lvl 44, Aldmeri Dominion

Sounds good, I'll pop you an invite!

Depending on how much you play, you could be the perfect level match for me soon :P
    Edited by RobertOfPotatoland on August 26, 2015 3:41AM
  • RobertOfPotatoland
    Anyone else?
  • RobertOfPotatoland
    Bump
    Edited by RobertOfPotatoland on August 26, 2015 6:11PM
  • RobertOfPotatoland
    Bump2
  • rossjon1
    rossjon1
    Soul Shriven
    Inv RONJOSS4554