Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FusRoeDah Trading/Selling Guild-Recruitment. 400+ members

Einlanzer
Einlanzer
FusRoedah is a guild of previous Elder Scrolls game-enthusiasts. We are currently at 418 members, had to remove 75 inactive members to promote Guild Activity. Climbing back to 500 Members then pausing guild recruitment.

Our goal is to have a highly active Trading/Selling guild. We hold PVPSaturdays.

Searching for members who are highly active and willing to help out in our guild. Main goal is to consistently have a public trader. I have just found out from speaking with other guild owners that bids in huge towns can cost easily One Million a week.
A guild must work together to accomplish this task.

We hold Raffles with rare prizes going to First, Second, and Third place EVERY MON-FRI. Some Prizes range from Full sets of rare armor and a rare weapon to a motif or other rare item etc etc etc. Post Gamer-tag if you wish to join us.
  • Einlanzer
    Einlanzer
    Primary members are from Ebonheart pact, but we do have members from DC and AD
  • luckybush56
    Inv me plz my gamer tag is advisorychimp73,tyvm!
  • Eromecno
    Eromecno
    Gamertag is: Dungeoun Shogun

Please invite me. I am a heavy buyer and seller looking for another guild that can keep a trader most weeks.
  • DrizztRount
    GT:ComplexTea52355
  • KaleidoscopeEyz
    KaleidoscopeEyz
    ✭✭✭✭
    GT: KaleidoscopeEyz