The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How can We stop zergs?

Millerman34n
Millerman34n
✭✭✭
since zos doesn't give a *** about pvp I want people to try and get their friends and guilds to stop lagging the severs, how can we spread
The word, no matter what you do in pvp lag is
destroying the experience. Discuss below!!

If you hear this zos and you are doing something about this let us know!!!!!
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it is just the Zergs that make the lag. I have been PvP'ing with little to no people in cyyrodill and lag. I have been PvE'ing some dungeon and lag.

Unless some Zerg I did not see causes lag on the entire game on every PvP instance.

Sadly you cannot change the mentality of people. "Stack to the crown", "stack to the crown or kick" "pop your immovable, if you don't have it = kick".. PvP raids I have been in. I left those behind me. But some people want to stay in their Zergguild because of friends/guildmates.

The only thing someone could do is kill the raid leader who demands "stack to the crown". "you are DW-NB so you MUST have whirling blades". "pop your immovables". "STACK STACK STACK.. GOGOGO ALL AOE AOE HEAL HEAL AOE STACK STAAAACK"
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    its a learn to play issue zergs are non existant since this is war and war means large groups and large groups menas that is bound to make someone cry. game advertises large scale pvp and people get mad over larger group
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)
  • Millerman34n
    Millerman34n
    ✭✭✭
    I wish we could have large scale pvp but the game can't Handel it
  • chuckselegy
    chuckselegy
    ✭✭
    Zerg balls - small 12 player groups that time proxy, aoe, and ulti dumps. They remain in a very tight "ball" and spam aoe and heals such as, breath of life, pulsar, healing springs, deep breath, talons, and negate.

Zerg balls kill zergs. For added help, support your Zerg ball with a small ball that sets up meat bags and cold fire ballista so to enter heavily guarded entryways to keeps and outposts.

• Turtl3Lov3
    Turtl3Lov3
    ✭✭✭✭
    since zos doesn't give a *** about pvp I want people to try and get their friends and guilds to stop lagging the severs, how can we spread

128874496505848355.jpg

LOVE THE TURTLE
  • Millerman34n
    Millerman34n
    ✭✭✭
    So u enjoy pvp right now with the lag?
  • Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    ✭✭✭✭

If peoples change their behaviour and stop to follow randoms who all runing in the same direction, it would be great for stop zerg.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I.. wrote a lot related to this, in another thread.

Personally, I think removing the Damage/heal/damage shield reductions, getting rid of the stupid 6/24/30 damage rule and making seige hit EVERY PLAYER in the zerg, would mitigate it, a lot.

Players cant fix this. Only ZoS can, but they.. appear to be unwilling, judging by comments today from the AvA Dev.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only working solution would be like in Planetside-2:

Make players wear one of three uniform models per faction so fewer models und textures have to be calculated.

But it won´t happen because of public outcry.
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.