Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

For the data miners at ZOS

acw37162
acw37162
✭✭✭✭✭
How many stamina based classes have completed Malestrom arena with Vigor or a morph Vigor and how many with out?

Best Answers

• runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    that info would be server side, not client side
    Answer ✓
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, theoretically.
    Answer ✓
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MrGrimey wrote: »
    Why would you do it without vigor?

There are people who do not pvp. So he asking if anyone has done it without because some people who bought the dlc are PvE only and technically don't have it.

This is just an assumption though.

I talked to Zos_Seiffer (only has a twitch account, no eso forum account) who was apart of the dungeon development team and created the maelstrom arena. He was in a stream the other day cheering on ProSophist_ a ps4 player (:itsneno on twitch) on his first vMA play through. I actually asked Seiffer if he could track all this information because i was struggling trying to even finish vMA as a vampire NB. The Zos employee said he can get the information from each person who completes the arena. Character sheet's and skill's. However i'm sure this is classified information. He also stated that vMA is indeed a dps race.

Also that there are going to be change's to stamina based class skill's in the near future. He mentioned class balance changes are coming with changes to vMA itself. No date but this is what me and him were taking about. No detail's about the changes specifically but he did state what i've mentioned above. I know for a fact he said stamina specifically. We just have to wait and see.

I hope this help's.

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on December 1, 2015 7:51AM
    PS4 NA DC
    Answer ✓
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There are people who do not pvp. So he asking if anyone has done it without because some people who bought the dlc are PvE only and technically don't have it.

I talked to Zos_Seiffer (only has a twitch account, no eso forum account) who was apart of the dungeon development team and created the maelstrom arena. He was in a stream the other day cheering on ProSophist_ a ps4 player (:itsneno on twitch) on his first vMA play through. I actually asked Seiffer if he could track all this information because i was struggling trying to even finish vMA as a vampire NB. The Zos employee said he can get the information from each person who completes the arena. Character sheet's and skill's. However i'm sure this is classified information. He also stated that vMA is indeed a dps race.

Also that there are going to be change's to stamina based class skill's in the near future. He mentioned class balance changes are coming with changes to vMA itself. No date but this is what me and him were taking about. No detail's about the changes specifically but he did state what i've mentioned above. I know for a fact he said stamina specifically. We just have to wait and see.

I hope this help's.

+1 Insightful, very interesting to read. Thank you!
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Answer ✓
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    runagate wrote: »
    that info would be server side, not client side

Accessible tho, right?

• MrGrimey
    MrGrimey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Dymence
    Dymence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is this relevant?
  • Sharakor
    Sharakor
    ✭✭✭
    Great more nerfs, you should be so proud.
  • MrGrimey
    MrGrimey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you should pvp to get vigor then. Kinda like how pvp players have to pve to get... Well, everything
  • Jhunn
    Jhunn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's hope they don't nerf vMSA before this. Pretty please don't nerf.
    Gave up.
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    The upcoming class changes will prolly boost MAgicka NBs/Sorcs even more and make the other classes even weaker as I am 100% confident ZOS will break the game even more next patch
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope this help's.

Thank you

Dymence wrote: »
    Why is this relevant?

It's relevant for at least three very important reason IF the data shows what I think it will show. If you don't know what the reasons are, I'm sorry.

Maybe you should pvp to get vigor then. Kinda like how pvp players have to pve to get... Well, everything

When did asking a data question become a PVP/PVE argument.

Alas the only things PVP'ers have to do is dungeons and arenas to get BIS monster helmets and weapons if you want them. Not to mention for the better part of year and half you had to PVP to get best in slot gear, I really don't want to hear it, the developers work real hard to make PVP'ers not have to PVE and still allow you to use PVP skills in PVE.

The easiest fix to your comment is to disallow monster helms and arena weapons in PVP and turn off all PVP only items in PvE creating a real line of demarcation. The developers have decided to take a much more work intensive path allowing both parties acces and use of each and balancing it out.

If you want to complain and a balance question feel free to complain but that's all your doing.
  • Dymence
    Dymence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    acw37162 wrote: »
    Why is this relevant?

It's relevant for at least three very important reason IF the data shows what I think it will show. If you don't know what the reasons are, I'm sorry.

So what are your three obscure important reasons? It just seems like another entitlement thread to be honest.

For what it's worth, I completed it on my stamina sorc without vigor.
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is this relevant?

So what are your three obscure important reasons? It just seems like another entitlement thread to be honest.

It would be an entitlement thread if I ha demanded something not asked for data and if the data supports argument then it's not entitlement.

1. Stamina vs Magica balancing
    2. Maelstrom has leaderboards and rewards associated with it
    3. Class and skill balance

Congrats on your clear of the arena did you use crit surge?

Edit : Forget the question, I'm 100% sure you did, Congrats I hope you pulled the weapon you were looking for.

Edited by acw37162 on December 1, 2015 4:09PM
  • Dymence
    Dymence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is this relevant?

It would be an entitlement thread if I ha demanded something not asked for data and if the data supports argument then it's not entitlement.

Edit : Forget the question, I'm 100% sure you did, Congrats I hope you pulled the weapon you were looking for.

Your first two reasons aren't even related to your question regarding data.

Yes, I used crit surge, and it was obvious you were going to tackle that. I don't need to do it on my stamina sorc to pull the weapon I was hoping for though, as I long since have almost every weapon in every desirable trait from multiple completions on my magicka sorc and nb.
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is this relevant?

Your first two reasons aren't even related to your question regarding data.

Yes, I used crit surge, and it was obvious you were going to tackle that. I don't need to do it on my stamina sorc to pull the weapon I was hoping for though, as I long since have almost every weapon in every desirable trait from multiple completions on my magicka sorc and nb.

The first two apply and have game wide and game design implications. So could the easily ten more reasons I could suggest that go to design, content, and balancing but I have no desire to argue with anyone -about reasoning I wanted the data if the could/would get it.

Everything until then is speculation and theory crafting on which we obviously disagree.

Congrats again on the mutiple clears, scores, and weapon cache.