The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leveling Past VR10

mrdankles
mrdankles
✭✭✭
I did all of Caldwell. Almost to VR11, where else am I suppose to level at? It's wayyyy too slow in cyrodiil and craglorn is dead, can't find a single person and I can't do the quests myself which is stupid...
  • Killer_Instinct
    Killer_Instinct
    Soul Shriven
    mrdankles wrote: »
    I did all of Caldwell. Almost to VR11, where else am I suppose to level at? It's wayyyy too slow in cyrodiil and craglorn is dead, can't find a single person and I can't do the quests myself which is stupid...

I'm in the same boat. Doing orsinium quests now. Still have to go back and do quests from the other content, but won't do that until I've finished up the new content quest line.
  • edorfeus
    edorfeus
    ✭✭✭
    I've leveled to VR14 from VR3 doing Cadwell's. But in order to do that you have to go thoroughly through every location, do all quests, and all delves. And preferably public dungeons too.
  • mrdankles
    mrdankles
    ✭✭✭
    I was halfway through it all before the update for less xp for vet level. I need to get to 16 asap. Craglorn is such a joke, they need to make it solo...
  • Trihugger
    Trihugger
    ✭✭✭
    Completely agree with Crag needing all group required checks removed. Never going to happen though since that's actual work to do that.

As far as leveling... Grinding in the IC Sewers (with a buddy) or IC itself is a good place. Get Telvar stones + trophy vault turn ins.

If you've got no friends around then going into the Orsinium public dungeons and grinding there (so long as everyone and their mother isn't also there)

There is no good place to get experience that isn't some kind of painful grind I'm sad to say. Sad that the actual group dungeons give worse experience than solo grinding.