The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I am discouraged to que for Any Dungeon on my v16 healer to help new players and que times.

Justice31st
Justice31st
✭✭✭✭✭
Risk vs. reward is not comparable. The low amount of dungeon experience makes queing for random dungeons a waste of time. It is hard for me to que for for the Any Dungeon option to help out que timers and new players by healing on my geared v16 Templar healer. The comparison between grinding champion points in the Imperial City Sewers and group dungeons is a joke. ZOS, please increase the dungeon experience gain for the Any Dungeon option. I feel this would help me and other high levels like myself to reque for dungeons besides once a day for the dailly undaunted veteran gold key pledge and will also increase the group finder que timers drastically. Thanks for your time.
Edited by Justice31st on November 30, 2015 8:35PM
"The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was really surprised of the little experience I received while running these as well over the weekend. When compared to Orsinium, it took a lot longer in doing Group Dungeons to get a CP point. It may take 3 dungeons to get 1 CP point where as you can get 1-2 in a group of 2 people running in an Orsinium Public Dungeon. Why should anyone run these more than just for the pledge? If you don't want a helm there or a Laurel, there is 0 reason to run these dungeons where CP is concerned.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also a token system that allows you to buy non-RNG set items over time.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A mentoring system for the LFG tool would help newer or less experienced players and could reward those queued as mentors with things like a chance for better gear (or more XP, or whatever). If you've completed enough dungeons to get a particular Undaunted Achievement you could be a mentor, and if you hadn't you could queue as a novice.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phinix1 wrote: »
    Also a token system that allows you to buy non-RNG set items over time.
    A mentoring system for the LFG tool would help newer or less experienced players and could reward those queued as mentors with things like a chance for better gear (or more XP, or whatever). If you've completed enough dungeons to get a particular Undaunted Achievement you could be a mentor, and if you hadn't you could queue as a novice.

^Both great ideas.
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • J2JMC
    J2JMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or they can just give more exp for all group dungeons, regardless of how it is entered, instead of punishing mmo players for grouping with their friends.
    Edited by J2JMC on November 30, 2015 8:51PM
    Knee Jerk, L2P, Obtuse, Casual, Entitled, All The Best, unnecessary mention of CoD

Battle leveling for pve content defeats the idea of progression. Remove CP

"Apparently the players are more informed than we are"-Richard Lambert

• iamnotweakrwb17_ESO
    iamnotweakrwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Totally agree. The time spent in dungeons is completely disproportionate to the amount of XP.

eg. Maelstrom @ normal difficulty will take me about 40 minutes to complete all the phases. It generates a huge amount of XP.

I can queue up and run a dungeon which takes about 20 - 30 minutes to complete but the experience is absolutely paltry in comparison.
  • KanedaSyndrome
    KanedaSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭
    Give an exp bonus to the roles in demand that queue in the dungeon finder. Remove the ability to alter your role when you've been accepted into a group (people queueing as tanks/healers and then changing to dps once in a group), also add a rating system so people that add as a tank/healer but don't actually tank/heal won't as easily be accepted as a tank/healer in the future, so as to prevent misuse.
    KanedaSyndrome's Suggestions For Game Improvements
    The Fortuitous Collapse of the Wave Equation
    The Best Plans Require No Action
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give an exp bonus to the roles in demand that queue in the dungeon finder. Remove the ability to alter your role when you've been accepted into a group (people queueing as tanks/healers and then changing to dps once in a group), also add a rating system so people that add as a tank/healer but don't actually tank/heal won't as easily be accepted as a tank/healer in the future, so as to prevent misuse.

Thats a bad idea because people will just also misuse the rating system.
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • hamburgerler76
    hamburgerler76
    ✭✭✭✭
    agree in the start dungeons were life only reason i played now i do pledges move on
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, because that's how I get to group with my friends right now that have cross alliance toons.
    The Moot Councillor
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But the main issue with finder/pug group is the lack is good dps lol. That's usually why they're so messy or wipefests.
    Not because impossible to find tank or healer, it's the lack of dmg and people not using actual dps spec's and rotations. Why it takes 15 minutes to kill a boss and accidents will happen.

So I really feel that good main dps needs to be encouraged to queue as well. Saying this as someone that 99% of the time plays tank or heal. Having good dps is just as important as nice heals or the tank knowing how to stay alive and keeping aggro on the right things.

They should just buff XP in dungeons really.
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agreed.
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

• nordsavage
    nordsavage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean you do not like getting grouped with two tanks marked as dps who both attack with taunt during the whole dungeon while the guy marked as tank uses a two hander and tries to agro the boss with wrecking blow? Well at least being the healer you will not get the guy who only uses rapid regen to heal vet runs. Oh and lets not forget the guy who only light/heavy attacks everything.
    I didn't choose tank life, tank life chose me.
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets face it, other than for a Pledge, doing a Group dungeon is completely worthless once you have your helm. You get crap XP and Loot with minimal gold from them. To make them all useful everyday, they should double-triple the XP from them and give MUCH better loot.

@ZOS why make people HATE your end game when that's what everyone really looks forward too! If the rewards for these were much greater than they are currently, people would have an easier time finding groups for them and enjoy the game much more.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS has decided that Dungeons, Craglorn, and all non Orsinium delves and public dungeons are to have lower xp than other areas. A good reason has never really been given. We have good xp across the board in Orsinium. No artifically lowered xp in the delves or public dungeons and I'm having a blast there.

ZOS, can you un-nerf the other zones and dungeons? Any time now. If anyone can explain to me how earning 455xp per standard mob in a dungeon is broken or exploitable, I'm happy to hear it.
    Edited by redspecter23 on November 30, 2015 9:42PM
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS has decided that Dungeons, Craglorn, and all non Orsinium delves and public dungeons are to have lower xp than other areas. A good reason has never really been given. We have good xp across the board in Orsinium. No artifically lowered xp in the delves or public dungeons and I'm having a blast there.

ZOS, can you un-nerf the other zones and dungeons? Any time now. If anyone can explain to me how earning 455xp per standard mob in a dungeon is broken or exploitable, I'm happy to hear it.

^This.