The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No access code email- RESOLVED

pssyfngr3
pssyfngr3
Recently, I decided to log into my ESO account after some time. However, I am unable to log in, because I need an access code. So I waited 10-20 minutes for the access code email and received nothing. I tried again and still no code after an hour. It's been +12 hours since the access code email was allegedly sent and I received no code emails. I still receive ESO emails; they are not flagged as "junk mail." I read and tried ZoS Support's recommended fixes for the access code issue and I still received no code. My husband logged into his game after he promptly received his access code. We use the same email provider. I tried to submit a ticket, but I cannot because I cannot log into my account. Can any ZoS Support member, @ZOS_MollyH @ZOS_PierreL @ZOS_GinaBruno , resolve this access code email issue for me? Thank you.

Edit: I checked my log in again and discovered the changed my email. The new email received the access code and I can finally log in. Thank you ESO Support for resolving the issue.
Edited by pssyfngr3 on November 28, 2015 11:32PM
  • TheHereticMonk
    Tag a mod to get attention quicker i.e. @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Never Knows Best!
    GT: TheHereticMonk
    Xbox EU AD DPS/Healer Sorcerer
    Guild Master: Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything crafted for FREE!
  • pssyfngr3
    pssyfngr3
    Hey ZoS!

So far a week has passed since I reported the access code issue and so far I received computer generated responses and lies about changing my email. What is wrong with your ESO Support team? I have never encountered so many issues over a simple issue like changing over an email.

Edit: Went over my accounts again and ESO support changed my email, that email can receive the access code, and now I can log in. Thanks ESO support for resolving the issue.
    Edited by pssyfngr3 on November 28, 2015 11:31PM