The connection issues for the North American PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

New Patch is great but the loading screen needs to be fixed!

Paraflex
Paraflex
✭✭✭✭
Great content and I know a lot of items got fixed but loading screens should be a number 1 priority! This effects every player and started when they launched IC. This is a very long time to not even get a small update to fix it. I love the game and think they are an amazing company but the load time is terrible. I know they read the forums but I think this kind of thing leads people away from the game and cancels memberships...might want to fix this issue sooner than later.
Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
Max Stam Sorc
Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

• ladyonthemoon
    ladyonthemoon
    ✭✭✭
    Lots of people say that the patch fixed the load times, not for me. If we are lucky maybe ZoS will pay attention to us?
  • Eyecon74
    Eyecon74
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, after reading a few posts I was hopeful that loading screens were fixed but when I logged on I was sadly disappointed..
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I never get a loading screen longer than 2 - 3 minutes, that is totally fine with me.

how long are your loading screens that is is too much for your guys? Just asking..
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since the last patch I didnt have any long loading screens, only the first time you enter Cyrodiil the loading time is somewhat long but always less than 3 minutes.

PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Eyecon74
    Eyecon74
    ✭✭✭
    From what I've read the loading fix has not yet been implemented for us Console Peasants, hopefully this will be sorted soon...
    Before IC I got loading screens of around 20 seconds (excluding the initial logging on screens which took a little longer, i'd say nearer a minute) so yea, I find 2-3 minutes very long in comparison..
  • terrordactyl1971
    terrordactyl1971
    ✭✭✭✭
    The pc patch fixed it a couple of days ago, but ps4 won't get that patch until mid December
  • ladyonthemoon
    ladyonthemoon
    ✭✭✭
    The pc patch fixed it a couple of days ago, but ps4 won't get that patch until mid December

No, it didn't. Some people haven't seen any changes, me amongst them.
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting worse if anything, I've even lost connection due to lack of activity while waiting for a load, usually in Cyrodiil.
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion