The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Patch is great but the loading screen needs to be fixed!

Paraflex
Paraflex
✭✭✭✭
Great content and I know a lot of items got fixed but loading screens should be a number 1 priority! This effects every player and started when they launched IC. This is a very long time to not even get a small update to fix it. I love the game and think they are an amazing company but the load time is terrible. I know they read the forums but I think this kind of thing leads people away from the game and cancels memberships...might want to fix this issue sooner than later.
Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
Max Stam Sorc
Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

• ladyonthemoon
    ladyonthemoon
    ✭✭✭
    Lots of people say that the patch fixed the load times, not for me. If we are lucky maybe ZoS will pay attention to us?
  • Eyecon74
    Eyecon74
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, after reading a few posts I was hopeful that loading screens were fixed but when I logged on I was sadly disappointed..
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I never get a loading screen longer than 2 - 3 minutes, that is totally fine with me.

how long are your loading screens that is is too much for your guys? Just asking..
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since the last patch I didnt have any long loading screens, only the first time you enter Cyrodiil the loading time is somewhat long but always less than 3 minutes.

PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Eyecon74
    Eyecon74
    ✭✭✭
    From what I've read the loading fix has not yet been implemented for us Console Peasants, hopefully this will be sorted soon...
    Before IC I got loading screens of around 20 seconds (excluding the initial logging on screens which took a little longer, i'd say nearer a minute) so yea, I find 2-3 minutes very long in comparison..
  • terrordactyl1971
    terrordactyl1971
    ✭✭✭✭
    The pc patch fixed it a couple of days ago, but ps4 won't get that patch until mid December
  • ladyonthemoon
    ladyonthemoon
    ✭✭✭
    The pc patch fixed it a couple of days ago, but ps4 won't get that patch until mid December

No, it didn't. Some people haven't seen any changes, me amongst them.
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting worse if anything, I've even lost connection due to lack of activity while waiting for a load, usually in Cyrodiil.
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion