Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

imperial city centre sewer portals broken

orlan
orlan
Did a run in the sewers last night and all the centre portals were broken and nothing working at all, any eta for a fix for it, oh and a tunnel that leads off from the centre you ran into the graphics almost getting stuck, some people what i heard have been getting stuck.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made a thread here about it http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/232491/ic-centre-event-bug still no answer from ZOS to even confirm they're aware of this and it's being addressed.

Most we had from tickets as well is customer support saying it's an issue on our end and we should reload ui.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    It cant possibly be an error with everyone.
    No one is able to do the central event amd I think you have to go through one of the top entrances to the center to avoid the weird swimming through the air glitch