Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

no item drops in Wrothgar

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
i started playing in Wrothgar about one week ago, and since then i've been wondering why i don't get any drops from killing every time i play in groups larger than 2 players. is it because i'm still level V2 and the DLC is for players from level V16? should i level up before playing in Wrothgar? i enjoy playing in groups, but since i noticed that limitation i've been avoiding really to play with other people otherwise i never get anything from killings.

is this a bug or is this normal?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It ebbs and flows with Item drops up there. Last night, I rarely got anything from overland mobs but some gold. In some delves I would get a weapon or armor piece like normal. Some nights I fill up my 170 slots in a hour or so.

You will get drops scaled to your level, so that does not matter.

As for being in groups, I don't think that matters all that much, but TBH, I am either in a group of 2 or 3 or a large group doing a world boss. The only thing you need to really group for is World Bosses, all other content can be solo'd. Well, Public Dungeon Bosses may need some help.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i've been repeating over and over the bosses at skull and cross bones areas, and not one single time i got anything, not even one coin. this happens either when i start the fight or i join others.

out of Wrothgar i got items from all those bosses. it's really weird.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    at least in the dungeons i can repeat alone if someone joins the boss fight and i get it in the second round alone. in the group dungeons i don't have any problem, but in the skull and cross bones areas it is really impossible. but in the end i see people around the boss corps, which mean that they are probably able to get it, but they are all in much higher level than me, i'm only V2.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »
    i've been repeating over and over the bosses at skull and cross bones areas, and not one single time i got anything, not even one coin. this happens either when i start the fight or i join others.

out of Wrothgar i got items from all those bosses. it's really weird.

Pick up your daily boss quest; when you return to the quest giver you get a reward container.

These quests are shareable, so you can do all of them every day if you want.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Pick up your daily boss quest; when you return to the quest giver you get a reward container.

These quests are shareable, so you can do all of them every day if you want.

i've been doing the daily quests, and i always get the reward returning in the end, but i never get the drops from killing those daily bosses.