Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is VR14 Footman still the best for DK tank?

Jack3dJoe
Jack3dJoe
I'm about to switch back to a tank from a DPS and was wondering if I should stick with VR14 Footman and VR16 Hist Bark or if there's something better now.

Best Answer

• TiberX
    TiberX
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would say yes ! Footman( because nothing beats 12% mitigation from the new sets) enchanted with block cost reduction , all of them and hitsbark with the amazing dodge for free free B) . i tank all content with this without any problem. I highly recommend it.
    Answer ✓
  • Jack3dJoe
    Jack3dJoe
    Thanks a lot. I'm saving up that rubidite to make that Hist Bark right now.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Probably depends on how and what you want to tank. For dungeons it seems not necessary to me, so I use willpower jewelery and elf bane armour to help killing stuff faster.
    But if you want to do trials it's probably still the way to go.