The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Max Heals guide for the new healer!

hamburgerler76
hamburgerler76
✭✭✭✭
Race: 1 (Breton) 2 (high elf) 3 (dark elf)

class: this should be a given (templar)

Armor set: 4 piece Martial knowledge (chest,hand,pants,boots,belt) any of those are fine, 2 piece adrointness, 1 piece torags pact that should fill the remaining 3 armor spots.

weapon set: go with duel wield daggers on one bar resto staff on the other with 1 dagger and the staff both being torags pact for the 2 piece bonus the other dagger is free for whatever

Jewelry: willpower 3 piece if possible if not healer set

enchants: all mag on armor can use some for health if your lacking in that area will be addressed below, on weapons on all 3 put return mag

Weapon traits: Daggers- 1 gets precise ther other gets infused, Staff -infused

Armor traits: go 4 infused on helmet, chest, feet, and legs. then on the last 3 do divines.

attribute points: now these are at your discretion but the goal is to hit 18-20k max health once you do throw everything into mag its better to use 1 or 2 health enchants to meet this and put all 64 attributes into magicka.

needed skills on your bar: mage light (put on both bars) for max mag and crit, breath of life (put onboth bars for emergency heals, repentance for mag recovery and stam recovery for team, channeled focus for mag return. on your 2nd bar recommended skills blazing spear for stam return, purifying light for damg and heals after end. now I know that's not 5 skills for weach bar the other spots or by the fight if you need to help dps throw puncturing sweeps on need more mag return throw a mag orb from undaunted its up to you.

champion points: the mage-apprentice-50 points in blessed, 50 points in spell erosion
the thief-Tower-50 points in magician, Lover-50 points in arcanist
The warrior-lady- 100 points in light armor focus

well that's it guys and gals let me know what you think in the comments below I know my stats with this build I hit around 3300 spell damg, 30k max mag, 20k health, 1500 mag regen, and 15k physical and 20k spell resistance. :)
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For gear I would advise the following setup:

5x LA, 1x MA, 1x HA with DW/resto.
    5x Kagrenacs Hope, 1x Molag Kena, 2-3x Seducer, 3x Willpower
    or 5x Kag, 5x Healer, 1-2x Seducer

All armor pieces with Divines trait with the Thief mundus stone, 7x max magicka enchants.
    All weapons with Precise traits for high spell crit, return magicka enchants.
    2x healthy willpower rings (cheap) with spell dmg enchants and 1x arcane willpower necklace with magicka regen enchant.

Buff food: v15 blue health/magicka
    Potions: v15 magicka

With Kagrenacs 5pc on a Templar you'll be able to rez someone in a second while maintaining high spell dmg, magicka, magicka regen and health.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Borbox
    Borbox
    ✭✭
    I really enjoyed running 5-piece seducer and 5-piece warlock, never ran out of magicka and healed the bajeezus out of everything. I got bullied into putting spell power stuff on though...
  • FizzOnly
    FizzOnly
    ✭✭✭
    My Setup atm:

5x Spellpower Cure(I know takes a lot of time and effort to get,but Kagrenacs is also nice)
    1x Molag Kena
    2x Torugs Pact
    3x Willpower with reduced cost

Bar 1 Restro Staff
    Rapid Regenaration (to make sure Spellpower Cure is up)
    Shards
    BoL
    Inner Light
    Flexspot ( i usually run either Harness magicka for bossfights,repentance for mobs,Syphon,Combat Prayer or Orbs)

Bar 2 Destro
    Radiant/Vampires Bane (depends)
    Jesus Beam
    BoL (sometimes i switch it out,depends on group and how often i need to press the panic button ^^)
    Elemental Drain
    Inner Light

Ults are Nova/Shooting Star or the healing one.

My Stats with normal blue v15 Food: 18k HP,42k Magicka 1,9k SD(unbuffed) and 700 reg.

Im Currently testing the new Max HP+Magicka Reg Food in PvE and so far i really like it.Yes i miss out about 6k Magicka but thats okay.I dont need a big Pool when i have 1,3k reg and full Cost reduction on CP/Breton/Jewelry.You could argue with weaker Heals,but since i ran 75 points into Blessing my Heals are still super strong.(Whats the point of a 25k BoL to a 19k BoL when people have like 19K life?)

• failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Borbox wrote: »
    I really enjoyed running 5-piece seducer and 5-piece warlock, never ran out of magicka and healed the bajeezus out of everything. I got bullied into putting spell power stuff on though...
    >.<
    well ...sort of, same story here :P