Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How evil can I be in TESO?

fetito666
fetito666
✭✭✭
How evil can I be in TESO? Is the Dark Brotherhood available?
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DB is coming some point, but be as evil as you want:}
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    Oh noes! So far my beloved Dark Brotherhood does not exist? Is there some familiar association in TESO?
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    fetito666 wrote: »
    Oh noes! So far my beloved Dark Brotherhood does not exist? Is there some familiar association in TESO?

You are not alone in wanting DB, I been wantng DB in the game since game release on PC, take a look around on the forums about the intel you are after.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)

Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

• fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, thanks, it's just that I am new. Could you recommend some website, blogs and so on?
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hehe no worries matey.

Welcomes to the forums, well in regards to your request, theres loads of intel on the forums, just type in the search bar about w/e you need to know.

Youtube and Tamriels Foundry are good for templates for builds for you, blogs I do not know about.

You might be interested in this:}

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/230601/matt-firor-confirms-release-format-of-thieves-guild-and-dark-brotherhood/p1
    Edited by SHADOW2KK on November 22, 2015 4:27AM

Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

• RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as of right now there are very few chances to be "evil" even with those they are more Anti-hero than evil...
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In pvp lag will stop you being as evil as you are truly capable of, and that will probably just put you in an evil mood.
    PC | EU
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I loved Fable because the choices you make actually mould you as a person, even down to some of the gear you could obtain and characteristics of your appearance. It seems like in ESO you can play as an "evil" character, but it means absolutely nothing.
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    But it'd be awesome to be evil! I mean, we already have the justice system as in penalty, right? TESO would be the first MMO that introduces a gameplay that let's you decide how to change the world and not just in the phasing. :smiley:
  • Petros
    Petros
    ✭✭✭
    fetito666 wrote: »
    But it'd be awesome to be evil! I mean, we already have the justice system as in penalty, right? TESO would be the first MMO that introduces a gameplay that let's you decide how to change the world and not just in the phasing. :smiley:

Awesome to be evil? I'll be praying for you
    "Our light will bring the dawning of a new hope!" ~ Petros Fordring -The Order of Mundus
    - VR16 Imperial Dragonknight (DC -NA) & The One Handed Tank
  • TheHereticMonk
    There is absolutely no morality system in ESO sadly. Good or bad actions do not have consequences.
    Rob a merchant one day, give to the poor the next. There is no long-term impact for either.
    Never Knows Best!
    GT: TheHereticMonk
    Xbox EU AD DPS/Healer Sorcerer
    Guild Master: Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything crafted for FREE!