Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[ADDON] Guild Store Search Data

Martinfort
My guild store search extended addon has a colossal amount of ancient data on it, I quit playing for about 6months, and now when I'm out and about trying to gather items to sell in my new found trade guilds... the prices for 5 guilds I'm no longer in pop up (see image below)

uWbXF6n.png

Things I have tried:
Uninstalling the addon
Launching without the addon
Reinstalling the addon (prices still there) (Data stored somewhere else?!)
looking for a wipe data command, no luck.

Really hoping someone knows how to get rid of the old data without just simply discontinuing use of the addon.

Thank you in advance for any time and energy spent on reading and or helping with this problem.

Martinfort.
  • Ravalox
    Ravalox
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a folder names "Saved Variables" in the ESO Server directory (at the same level as where the addons folder is).

Go in there and delete the file with the same name as your addon. (or move it somewhere safe just in case). You must do this when the game is NOT running.
    Ravalox Darkshire
    Developer of Wykkyd ESO AddOns and Ravalox' AddOns
    Co-Founder Brotherhood of Redemption ESO Branch
    Brotherhood of Redemption (A DC faction guild) http://eso.borguild.com *Always accepting worldwide applications for the PC NA server*

A proud member of The Psijic Order - 0.016%
  • Martinfort
    Ravalox wrote: »
    There is a folder names "Saved Variables" in the ESO Server directory (at the same level as where the addons folder is).

Go in there and delete the file with the same name as your addon. (or move it somewhere safe just in case). You must do this when the game is NOT running.

I thank you, my comrades in Teamspeak listening to me threaten my computer with everything but *** thank you, my neighbors might thank you too.

Problem solved.