The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bug? (not happy)

bigbabyleonb16_ESO
Ok i brought some silverweed from a vender and it was 3000 gold, now due to it not in my mail after 20min i checked the vender and its not in the store, i looked at my gold and from 18k before buying its now just under 10k? why has it took way more than it should have?

I'm not happy as i've had more gold taken out than it should and no item in the mail as well? its not like golds easy to get it took me 5 days to get 5k.

Edit: item has finally came in the mail but still where has my gold gone?
Edited by bigbabyleonb16_ESO on October 30, 2015 9:39PM
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    If the purchased item does not come in the mail right away, travel to another area and it should show up in mail.

Not another wayshrine on the same map, but another map. As an example, Stormhaven to Rivenspire.

I cannot explain the gold, never had that happen yet .....
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    5 days wow
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)
  • bigbabyleonb16_ESO
    5 days wow

yeah, all i've had is bad luck on this game, my 2 builds are way weaker than they should be and is very annoying, when people with same build/setup are blasting through.

But I got my Item just gold still missing,

@ZOS
  • bigbabyleonb16_ESO
    Golds still missing, do the staff ever sort problems out?
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @bigbabyleonb16_ESO !

Have you submitted a help request regarding this? You can email support by either using /help in-game (the best way - as this captures vital information about your character who's having problems) or through help.elderscrollsonline.com
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • bigbabyleonb16_ESO
    Yeah i used the in game CS and just got a servery in the email.
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @bigbabyleonb16_ESO !

Did you use the /help or /bug function? /bug and /feedback will not generate a ticket for our support team, and will instead be processed to their appropriate teams.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • bigbabyleonb16_ESO
    /help

Not sure if it was a bug so never reported it as a bug.
  • bigbabyleonb16_ESO
    Thanks for not bothering to sort my problem out.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you supply the ticket number that was submitted after you completed it through /bug?

A ticket number will help @ZOS_MollyH out ...
  • bigbabyleonb16_ESO
    Nope last thing apart from the wall bug i reported yesterday is on nov 11 with "Congratulations! You've been promoted to Level 2"