Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dominion players are camping at the gate of ghartok and I can't get past them.

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
Ebonheart pact.

Dominion pretty much own the entire freaking map. about ten of them are camping right at the gate so I can't get out. I can't fight my way through, and I can't use the transitus shrine to bypass them as they own literally everything.

What the hell am I supposed to do? Cyrodill has been a giant ***-ing letdown for me because of things like this, and none of my friends play the game so there's nobody to help me.
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Choose a different campaign or go play Orsinium.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Choose a different campaign or go play Orsinium.

Can't do either of those things. I have a time limit on changing campaign (Ebonheart Pact is losing EVERY SINGLE ONE) and I don't have the money to buy orsinium.

Honestly, this is disappointing as ***. Cyrodiil is, like, one half of the game. I can't experience it purely because of these *** ruining my experience.

If you want to walk in my safe zone, that's fine, but for god's sake don't block the only *** mother *** exit!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just commit suicide and res at the Wayshrine
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Just commit suicide and res at the Wayshrine

I mean they're preventing me from going OUT! I don't have any trouble whatsoever reaching the wayshrine, that's not the problem!

My problem is that I'm trying to leave through the gate (which, as far as I can see, is the only way of leaving without taking a huge-ass detour) and they're sitting there, waiting to hit me with every spell they have at the same time.

I'd go to the other wayshrine and try to get out of that gate, but I encountered the exact same problem. The dominion is literally at our doorstep and there's seemingly no safe way to leave.
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had this happen to me a few times. I snuck to the edge of the starting point. Dropped down. Snuck all the way to the gate. Got through and ran like hell.

I was good after they until I died, then had to repeat.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • ladyonthemoon
    ladyonthemoon
    ✭✭✭
    (which, as far as I can see, is the only way of leaving without taking a huge-ass detour)
    You still have that "huge-ass detour" you mention.

Edited by ladyonthemoon on November 20, 2015 8:26PM
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (which, as far as I can see, is the only way of leaving without taking a huge-ass detour)
    You still have that "huge-ass detour" you describe.

Just tried it, got killed by two dominion sorcerers who spammed me with lightning bolts.

*sigh* Why are we not allowed to see how our alliance is doing before we join a campaign? I get that they don't want all the guys on the winning side to go "Oh, hey, let's join this one", but what the hell do they expect?

To join a campaign, find out that your side is doing so poorly you can't even walk out your own front door without getting killed, and then be told you're stuck with it for the next 12 hours...this is getting *** ridiculous.
  • ladyonthemoon
    ladyonthemoon
    ✭✭✭

Just tried it, got killed by two dominion sorcerers who spammed me with lightning bolts.
    You don't have in game friends who could regroup and mount a rescue operation? Just asking... :)

• Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You don't have in game friends who could regroup and mount a rescue operation? Just asking... :)

Literally none of my friends play the game purely because of *** like this. They don't want to waste their time.

I've come this close to joining them so many times.
  • ladyonthemoon
    ladyonthemoon
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, can't you join a group and call them to your rescue?
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot and report if you can.

Try stealthing if you can. Do you have caltrops to throw around?
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »

You know, I just might try that.

Will invisibility potions be good? I'll try and max out my alchemy.
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is tactics like this that create dead campaigns @ZOS_RichLambert I want to propose a hypothetical question. What would you guys do if one alliance continues doing stuff like this in all campaigns to the point where the other 2 alliances just quit PvP ( not counting the few stragglers that will join the server but probably just for skyshards ect)? it is already getting out of hand on PS4 chillrend what are you going to do? so far your response has been closing campaigns which does not help when people do crap like this. despite what people say there IS a difference between PvP and being an ass.
    Edited by RAGUNAnoOne on November 21, 2015 2:01AM
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Invisibility potions can really help in Cyrodiil buy do remember there are detect invisibility potions too.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • pronkg
    pronkg
    ✭✭✭✭

Very true. This post especially when you just want to go to imperial sewers to farm gear and you can't because every single night some nolifer group takes the entire map. Now that's fine, but they 24\7 obstruct content people payed good money for
  • ladyonthemoon
    ladyonthemoon
    ✭✭✭

Invisibility potions can really help in Cyrodiil buy do remember there are detect invisibility potions too.

Players are not AI; I've seen invisible players in the game...
  • RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    If you want to play Azura star that is decent for action mate. If your in chillrend and your red then I just don't k ow what to say. Ps4 chillrend is mainly yellow and Azura is where it's at.
    PS4 Eu Server
    • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
    • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
    • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16
  • Carterboy254
    Carterboy254
    ✭✭
    Ep does this all the time to the dominion and we don't start a post on the forums and cry about it we work our way around it nor do we even think about taking a screen shot and reporting the player. Lmao EP yall need to grow a pair and stop acting like lil crybabies
    Gt on Xbox One: OhMyItsSlim www.twitter.com/OhMyItsSlim www.twitch.tv/OhMyItsSlim

Hello My fellow Gaming brothers && sisters I host gameplay of all kind of games such as ESo, Battlefront, Rainbow 6 siege, 2k, COD, and many more While streaming I offer gameplay hints and tips on anything your heart desire such as combos, money making tips, fast grinds etc. I will answer all questions and absolutely love all my viewers. All I ask is that you come watch me stream from time to time and tell your friends to come watch and follow my Twitch and twitter.