The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

XB1 NA Pvp sucks.

Infinite12
Infinite12
✭✭✭✭
There is not 1 balanced campaign on this server. Not 1. Pvp sucks. This game is really sucking right now.
Edited by Infinite12 on November 17, 2015 1:26AM
[GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
My Characters
Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, switched to it after haderus became over run with ad but turns out all of ep went to scourge. Zos really needs to implement some sort of balancing mechanism
    Options
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No matter where you go, you run in EP zergs anyway.
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
    Options
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    But with aoe caps they put all the power into the hands of these guys. Stupid. Just....stupid.
    My Characters

Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With them closing down Moon curse Blade their going to be even more EP in these Campaign. Hopefully in a month or two a lot of people will be back and DC can stop or slow down the EP zerg.Or they can remove AOE caps and Buff siege and DC could do that with current numbers.
    Options
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    They need to close skull of corruption. That would help a lot.
    My Characters

Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Infinite12 wrote: »
    They need to close skull of corruption. That would help a lot.

Yes but than we won't get many PVPers we would mainly get PVErs looking for another Buff campaign. The only way for that to work for DC is if they closed Another faction Buff server at the same time than we can hopefully help teach our PVER how to PVP and can get some real fighters.
    Options
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    This pvp sucks. That's the long and short of it. Unless you're one of the 1000 EP zerging around, the pvp sucks.
    My Characters

Options
  • RobboEU
    RobboEU
    ✭✭✭
    Come EU much more competition.
    Xbox One EU

GT; Ash Robbo TI

YouTube:https://youtube.com/channel/UCD9yiWRwLseCrKWJ_eUZskA
    Options
  • Greath
    Greath
    Jaronking wrote: »
    With them closing down Moon curse Blade their going to be even more EP in these Campaign. Hopefully in a month or two a lot of people will be back and DC can stop or slow down the EP zerg.Or they can remove AOE caps and Buff siege and DC could do that with current numbers.

It's not just EP. Ad always has a zerg in Haderus. It's mostly freaking PC transfers and it sucks.
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greath wrote: »

It's not just EP. Ad always has a zerg in Haderus. It's mostly freaking PC transfers and it sucks.

Yes I noticed it seems EP and AD no longer want Competitive campaign and just want to Zerg the entire map.DC need to find a new campaign and make it Competitive.

What about Skeletons Key DC can move their and we can start making it competitive their.
    Options
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes I noticed it seems EP and AD no longer want Competitive campaign and just want to Zerg the entire map.DC need to find a new campaign and make it Competitive.

What about Skeletons Key DC can move their and we can start making it competitive their.

The problem is that ep and ad will just move there with their numbers and do the same thing. We need more DC players in pvp.
    My Characters

Options
  • Saint314Louis1985
    Saint314Louis1985
    ✭✭✭
    They need to reduce the amount of servers.

Options
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^Yup. IF they're going to keep battle leveling on in Vet campaigns (which I hate and think they should get rid of battle leveling in vet campaigns) then get rid of the non vet servers. Get rid of Skull of Corruption.
    My Characters

Options
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO PvP is siege warfare on one GIANT area. You are capturing keeps, outposts, resource nodes, and grabbing scrolls.

What exactly do you think this type of warfare requires? This isn't a small scale battleground, 10v10 or 4v4. This isn't capture the flag. This isn't domination. It takes a ARMY to take out a GUARDED keep, not a 4 man team. For all those complaining about Zergs, stop trying to 4 man the objectives of Cyrodiil. You are going to fail, and you always should. You want small scale PvP, you'll need to find a different game.

I'm getting so tired of seeing this whining about Zergs and Ball groups. The PvP in ESO was designed to support exactly this, large groups going in as one to take out large, fortified and guarded objectives. Stop with the whining. If you want to gank or 4 man a zerg group, you're playing your own mini-game due to the lack of small scale pvp in ESO.

Instead, start asking for small scale, objective based PvP in ESO. I'm gonna keep posting this that I'm sure isn't going to be considered:
    Revamp IC districts:
    - Remove the mobs from the districts
    - Make each district a small scale, PVP objective based game.
    - Capture the Flag, Domination, Control, etc
    - 4v4, 6v6, 10v10, queued battlegrounds.
    ▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
    ▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
    Options
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    uberkull wrote: »
    ESO PvP is siege warfare on one GIANT area. You are capturing keeps, outposts, resource nodes, and grabbing scrolls.

What exactly do you think this type of warfare requires? This isn't a small scale battleground, 10v10 or 4v4. This isn't capture the flag. This isn't domination. It takes a ARMY to take out a GUARDED keep, not a 4 man team. For all those complaining about Zergs, stop trying to 4 man the objectives of Cyrodiil. You are going to fail, and you always should. You want small scale PvP, you'll need to find a different game.

I'm getting so tired of seeing this whining about Zergs and Ball groups. The PvP in ESO was designed to support exactly this, large groups going in as one to take out large, fortified and guarded objectives. Stop with the whining. If you want to gank or 4 man a zerg group, you're playing your own mini-game due to the lack of small scale pvp in ESO.

Instead, start asking for small scale, objective based PvP in ESO. I'm gonna keep posting this that I'm sure isn't going to be considered:
    Revamp IC districts:
    - Remove the mobs from the districts
    - Make each district a small scale, PVP objective based game.
    - Capture the Flag, Domination, Control, etc
    - 4v4, 6v6, 10v10, queued battlegrounds.

Ask for small scale pvp? wow, that's a great idea....I don't know how no one else has thought of this......Seriously though, people ARE asking for small scale pvp, the problem is that ZOS seems completely uninterested in any kind of small scale pvp despite the fact that there is a large number of people asking for it. And I'm actually complaining about there not being enough DC in the campaigns here. If you read all the comments you would see that I suggested closing down Skull of Corruption to force people into other, underpopulated, campaigns.
    My Characters

Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The problem is that ep and ad will just move there with their numbers and do the same thing. We need more DC players in pvp.
    While that true if we attack a Buff server it will take a while for the PVErs to leave and if they see that their people are fighting their more of the pVPers who don't want to just zerg and lag everyone out of the server will come and PVErs who zerg the most will leave or go into IC.Where we can just farm them for stones as well.

Even with more DC with how ZoS in courage zerging EP and AD which has more players than us will still win.Its no way for DC which is out numbered to compete.We can no longer use Siege for defense and AOE caps keep us from taking them out.They ruined PVP with making players only take 50% of damage.How can DC even Stop EP and AD when they just stack 5 raids against us.
    Options
  • RatedChaotic
    RatedChaotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got this game because it said in the description massive online battles. How is there massive online battles when not one campaign gets full? PVP in this game is a f***ing joke.
    Options
  • RatedChaotic
    RatedChaotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    This pvp sucks. That's the long and short of it. Unless you're one of the 1000 EP zerging around, the pvp sucks.

what campaign, what platform, and server are you talking about? I wanna join it cuz what your saying is not what I see.
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

what campaign, what platform, and server are you talking about? I wanna join it cuz what your saying is not what I see.

Dude read the thread title and you would get the answer to two of those questions. EP started stacking 4+ Raids on Scrouge and Ad started doing the same on Haderus the only 2 competitive campaigns in the game.So what is DC to do when EP and AD has the number to bring their entire faction to a Keep.
    Options
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play AD on X1 and because of Scourge I doubt I ever home a 30day campaign ever again. I too cannot stand the one-sided campaigns. My number one complaint.

I would be open to meeting up with some DC and dueling it out, 1v1/2v2/4v4 sometime. GT is LbN SneaK.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
    Options
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭

well the title of the thread is "XB1 NA pvp sucks". XB1=Xbox One, NA= North American (server) and the clarify, the campaign is scourge
    My Characters

Options
  • Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scourge is pretty competitive at the moment between AD and EP. Poor old DC :neutral:

Anyway I had fun sniping the duellers outside our keep last night with camo hunter. Keep that stuff away from the objectives please, this game isn't balanced for duels.
    Options
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Calboy wrote: »
    Anyway I had fun sniping the duellers outside our keep last night with camo hunter. Keep that stuff away from the objectives please, this game isn't balanced for duels.

Kind of a *** bag move man. When I see people 1v1'ing I leave them be.
    My Characters

Options
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scourge is pretty competitive at the moment between AD and EP. Poor old DC :neutral:

Amen.

Wanna duel? Go to the IC districts. Arena. Duels happen there all the time now on X1 NA.

As far as Scourge. FOR THE PACT!! Sorry you rolled the wrong Alliance, DC...lol.
    ▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
    ▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
    Options
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭

Amen.

Wanna duel? Go to the IC districts. Arena. Duels happen there all the time now on X1 NA.

As far as Scourge. FOR THE PACT!! Sorry you rolled the wrong Alliance, DC...lol.

There should be no "wrong" alliance. That's a stupid comment.
    My Characters

Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Amen.

There should be no "wrong" alliance. That's a stupid comment.

I completely agree with their no wrong alliance but it goes to show you that the only way for EP and AD to win is to ball up and zerg us.I think we should take it as a compliment.

Maybe we should start asking around the DC hubs and recruit some of the PVErs to PVP am sure many will like it of their taught what to do.
    Options
  • ostrapz
    ostrapz
    ✭✭✭
    All i have to say is im ep and if anyone wants to duel for some small scale i can bring some people lol
    Xbox 1 NA
    Stamblade: Grand overlord
    Stamsorc: Major
    Magplar: Centurion
    551k vma
    Options
  • ostrapz
    ostrapz
    ✭✭✭
    Imma add u sneak
    Xbox 1 NA
    Stamblade: Grand overlord
    Stamsorc: Major
    Magplar: Centurion
    551k vma
    Options
  • Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Kind of a *** bag move man. When I see people 1v1'ing I leave them be.

Out in the wilderness yep I'll leave them but around the objectives I'll gank the *** out of them. Last time I tried to duel (I'm terrible by the way) on scourge, DC suddenly turned on everyone out of nowhere so from now on everyone gets a lethal arrow in their back. I especially like it when my own faction (AD) tells me to go away cause I can tell them in person to fo and duel elsewhere and let me retake the resources.
    Options
  • allmoney01
    I'm having a ton of fun on black water blade non-vet as an AD guy. The population is not ridiculous and its pretty balanced right now. I wish we had more Ep groups that played regularly. For now all they can do is zerg and push AD to motivate some of their on again off again campaigners to stay more frequently. I see many very skilled DC players in there. The campaign is so fun, I just wish the 2H guys would realize they have other moves than uppercut :p lol but that aside, I left haderus cuz it was boring for AD. Anytime we start winning too much I leave a campaign. I'm uninterested in an easy fight. I'll be in BWB for a few more months so if you wanna duel an AD guy my gt is Killa CookBook. I'd really like to build a 10 man tac group but we have maybe a quarter of our regular players that could actually hold their own and follow orders. That aside, I stick by the fact that some of the most pvp fun I've had in this game is in non-vet BWB. I just wish the pop would get past one bar for all three alliances more frequently. I don't mind queueing in if it mend more fun :smiley: cheers everyone, have a good time out there!
    Edited by allmoney01 on November 21, 2015 8:49PM
    Options