The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

XB1 NA Pvp sucks.

• MancandyMcDong
    Infinite12 wrote: »
    uberkull wrote: »
    Calboy wrote: »
    Scourge is pretty competitive at the moment between AD and EP. Poor old DC :neutral:

Anyway I had fun sniping the duellers outside our keep last night with camo hunter. Keep that stuff away from the objectives please, this game isn't balanced for duels.

Amen.

Wanna duel? Go to the IC districts. Arena. Duels happen there all the time now on X1 NA.

As far as Scourge. FOR THE PACT!! Sorry you rolled the wrong Alliance, DC...lol.

There should be no "wrong" alliance. That's a stupid comment.

Well they can't very well force folks into DC, now can they? Doesn't sound so stupid to me. I'd point the finger at the person who went DC for PvP to begin with...

Start anew in Azura's/Scourge and choose a decent faction this time.
    GamerTag- Mancandy McLong

I may be a Bosmer, but I'm hung like a Redguard.
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scourge is pretty competitive at the moment between AD and EP. Poor old DC :neutral:

Anyway I had fun sniping the duellers outside our keep last night with camo hunter. Keep that stuff away from the objectives please, this game isn't balanced for duels.

Amen.

Wanna duel? Go to the IC districts. Arena. Duels happen there all the time now on X1 NA.

As far as Scourge. FOR THE PACT!! Sorry you rolled the wrong Alliance, DC...lol.

Well they can't very well force folks into DC, now can they? Doesn't sound so stupid to me. I'd point the finger at the person who went DC for PvP to begin with...

So you're saying everyone should just go EP or AD? Do you realize how stupid that sounds? Seriously. Low population is an issue for DC and your solution is choose a different alliance? Sweet baby Jesus lol. So then we might as well erase DC then if we follow your logic. Lol. Seriously, did you have restricted air flow in the birthing canal?
    [GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
    My Characters
    Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
    Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
    Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Amen.

So you're saying everyone should just go EP or AD? Do you realize how stupid that sounds? Seriously. Low population is an issue for DC and your solution is choose a different alliance? Sweet baby Jesus lol. So then we might as well erase DC then if we follow your logic. Lol. Seriously, did you have restricted air flow in the birthing canal?

Lol. Raging DC scrub. What's that on the bottom of my EP shoe? Oh....DC corpse.
    ▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
    ▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Amen.

When EP doesn't need 3+ Raids to defeat 12 DC at a Keep than your point will hold merit and your joke will actually be funny but as it is now your zergs just make it so no one wants to play.
  • ostrapz
    ostrapz
    ✭✭✭
    For the record inifinite dc have a small lead in haderus right now. Also , again, anybody inna vet campaign wanna duel some ep? Lol
    Xbox 1 NA
    Stamblade: Grand overlord
    Stamsorc: Major
    Magplar: Centurion
    551k vma
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »

Amen.

When EP doesn't need 3+ Raids to defeat 12 DC at a Keep than your point will hold merit and your joke will actually be funny but as it is now your zergs just make it so no one wants to play.

Switch campaigns and stop crying. Lol.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Amen.

Switch campaigns and stop crying. Lol.
    Is bring up facts consider crying now?You do that for just about every Campaign. Who has the most Buff Server EP.I can't wait for them to up siege damage and remove AOE cap this game will be much better and EP will see how bad they really are.
  • itsDeej
    itsDeej
    There is not 1 balanced campaign on this server. Not 1. Pvp sucks. This game is really sucking right now.
    What do you mean? Last night there were two completely locked campaigns on all factions with a 42 min Que timer. Maybe it's just time you're logged on? 10 or 11 pm pst is usually boom in.
  • allmoney01
    Someone said "DC scrub?" Honestly I see the most skill coming from the DC camp in almost every server ive been to.!. On the other hand when you see one EP there are another 15 sure to follow, squad hop ability spamming, and then half of them stop to tea bag the one guy they jumped. I feel like you should be embarrassed to claim pact.

When I first started this game (console release day) forward I saw most servers dominated by ebinheart and thought they were good. Now that I'm more experienced I know that if I'm in a three way conflict the DC need to die first or else I will lose the battle. I've often considered joining DC so that I can train my skill, but remain with AD cuz I know that there will always be a fight for us. It seems we are the most hated, even though EP are pompous and arrogant, and DC are often times the elephant in the room.
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    allmoney01 wrote: »
    When I first started this game (console release day) forward I saw most servers dominated by ebinheart and thought they were good. Now that I'm more experienced...

LOL. The irony.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone said "DC scrub?" Honestly I see the most skill coming from the DC camp in almost every server ive been to.!. On the other hand when you see one EP there are another 15 sure to follow, squad hop ability spamming, and then half of them stop to tea bag the one guy they jumped. I feel like you should be embarrassed to claim pact.

When I first started this game (console release day) forward I saw most servers dominated by ebinheart and thought they were good. Now that I'm more experienced I know that if I'm in a three way conflict the DC need to die first or else I will lose the battle. I've often considered joining DC so that I can train my skill, but remain with AD cuz I know that there will always be a fight for us. It seems we are the most hated, even though EP are pompous and arrogant, and DC are often times the elephant in the room.
    I like fighting AD more than EP at least they can win without Zerging and I have 1v1 a lot of AD and you guys have some really good players.EP on the other hand I fought some good players but I can count them on my hand AD I have always had enjoyable fights with them.

If you every Decided to come to DC send me a Message my GT is Bigleach87 I'll run with you and show you around.
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    itsDeej wrote: »
    There is not 1 balanced campaign on this server. Not 1. Pvp sucks. This game is really sucking right now.
    What do you mean? Last night there were two completely locked campaigns on all factions with a 42 min Que timer. Maybe it's just time you're logged on? 10 or 11 pm pst is usually boom in.

what campaigns and on what platform?
    My Characters

• Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    bs

haderus and Scourge are great and fun
    N64 NA EP
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bs

haderus and Scourge are great and fun
    I have to disagree its not as fun as it used to be with the decrease in siege damage and the 50% damage reduction.Its sucks if your not running another 23 players.I used to love running solo or small group in Haderus while waiting for more guildmates to get on or while their running dungeons.The game isn't as fun to run solo or small group with especially since I have to do with all the new games that came out that is dividing their attention until they comeback .
  • RatedChaotic
    RatedChaotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    itsDeej wrote: »

You cant say that now.
  • RatedChaotic
    RatedChaotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    This pvp sucks. That's the long and short of it. Unless you're one of the 1000 EP zerging around, the pvp sucks.

what campaign, what platform, and server are you talking about? I wanna join it cuz what your saying is not what I see.

Dude read the thread title and you would get the answer to two of those questions. EP started stacking 4+ Raids on Scrouge and Ad started doing the same on Haderus the only 2 competitive campaigns in the game.So what is DC to do when EP and AD has the number to bring their entire faction to a Keep.
    This pvp sucks. That's the long and short of it. Unless you're one of the 1000 EP zerging around, the pvp sucks.

what campaign, what platform, and server are you talking about? I wanna join it cuz what your saying is not what I see.

well the title of the thread is "XB1 NA pvp sucks". XB1=Xbox One, NA= North American (server) and the clarify, the campaign is scourge

Ya I know what the title says. Just pointing out I'm not seeing what most are claiming. There is not one full campaign. Or any EP zergs that are constantly going. I'm EP on haderus and its mostly dead.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dude read the thread title and you would get the answer to two of those questions. EP started stacking 4+ Raids on Scrouge and Ad started doing the same on Haderus the only 2 competitive campaigns in the game.So what is DC to do when EP and AD has the number to bring their entire faction to a Keep.

well the title of the thread is "XB1 NA pvp sucks". XB1=Xbox One, NA= North American (server) and the clarify, the campaign is scourge

Ya I know what the title says. Just pointing out I'm not seeing what most are claiming. There is not one full campaign. Or any EP zergs that are constantly going. I'm EP on haderus and its mostly dead.
    Well Infinite point was that EP is running a Zerg 24/7 in Scrounge while I was talking about AD.Which DC is starting to do the same and cost a mess of the server which will just have ball groups running around all stacked together like PC.Hopefully Thieves Guild Patch will fix things and make the Ball groups spread out.
  • mrdaveqc
    mrdaveqc
    ✭✭✭
    Did I'm the only one who think that eso don't want to put small scale pvp because they know it's will kill cyrodil pvp ? -_- and that those who are against it know it to ?
    Ps4 NA DC
    Sorcerer vampire v16
    Templar v11
    Flawless Conqueror
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    I honestly don't see how it will kill cyrodiil pvp. Some people prefer small scale, some people don't. And if you make it instanced it's not really a problem. And honestly, with the lag and connection issues that large scale cause in pvp right now, small scale makes sense.
    My Characters

• Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well Infinite point was that EP is running a Zerg 24/7 in Scrounge while I was talking about AD.Which DC is starting to do the same and cost a mess of the server which will just have ball groups running around all stacked together like PC.Hopefully Thieves Guild Patch will fix things and make the Ball groups spread out.

Not directed at you, but your point is well taken.

What I really see here is a bunch of whining, casual pvpers. ESO isn't a hardcore pvp game. Period.

Everytime I see a Twitch broadcast and hear Zerg killed me, or ball group bs.....it reminds me of the lame ass excuse I hear in popular FPS pvp, 'lag' killed me. Total excuse, bs.

Man up, shut up, and play the pvp that's given to you. Other choice, leave and play a real pvp game and wait it out and see if ZOS adds small scale pvp. Cyrodiil was never designed to be 4v4 or 1v1, so stop bitching.

If you want to gank and pickoff pvpers riding with their large group and they all turn around and kill you, don't cry like a little ***, you picked the fight.

Keep running around your rock and claim you are a 1vX pvper. It's comical.
  • RatedChaotic
    RatedChaotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have to recall what I said about xbox na Haderus for EP its been really picking up. Was in a 1hr+ long battle against AD over an outpost with holes in both side walls. We defended and pushed them back. Even had a few guildies that never pvped. They loved the big battle. Having that much fun in one battle brought life back to the game for me. Good times.
  • Alec508
    Alec508
    ✭✭✭
    Greath wrote: »
    With them closing down Moon curse Blade their going to be even more EP in these Campaign. Hopefully in a month or two a lot of people will be back and DC can stop or slow down the EP zerg.Or they can remove AOE caps and Buff siege and DC could do that with current numbers.

It's not just EP. Ad always has a zerg in Haderus. It's mostly freaking PC transfers and it sucks.

Yes I noticed it seems EP and AD no longer want Competitive campaign and just want to Zerg the entire map.DC need to find a new campaign and make it Competitive.

What about Skeletons Key DC can move their and we can start making it competitive their.

Maybe I'm wrong but the cyrodil campaigns aren't for 1v1 battles . Sure you can find them and they are a blast if no one jumps in, but the whole "zergs are for unskilled players" is just stupid. Zergs are how you take keeps and scrolls. When every alliance does it then why wouldn't we? Once they come out with dueling the people who want to 1v1 can. (I'm one of them) but for now you can either join the Zerg , and fight other zergs, join a small group and hope to run into another small group and not get caught by a Zerg, or just find popular spots and force someone by 1v1 by "ganking" them when you are sure they are a lone. But to hate against people who Zerg is silly. It's the basis of pvp.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alec508 wrote: »
    With them closing down Moon curse Blade their going to be even more EP in these Campaign. Hopefully in a month or two a lot of people will be back and DC can stop or slow down the EP zerg.Or they can remove AOE caps and Buff siege and DC could do that with current numbers.

It's not just EP. Ad always has a zerg in Haderus. It's mostly freaking PC transfers and it sucks.

Yes I noticed it seems EP and AD no longer want Competitive campaign and just want to Zerg the entire map.DC need to find a new campaign and make it Competitive.

What about Skeletons Key DC can move their and we can start making it competitive their.

Maybe I'm wrong but the cyrodil campaigns aren't for 1v1 battles . Sure you can find them and they are a blast if no one jumps in, but the whole "zergs are for unskilled players" is just stupid. Zergs are how you take keeps and scrolls. When every alliance does it then why wouldn't we? Once they come out with dueling the people who want to 1v1 can. (I'm one of them) but for now you can either join the Zerg , and fight other zergs, join a small group and hope to run into another small group and not get caught by a Zerg, or just find popular spots and force someone by 1v1 by "ganking" them when you are sure they are a lone. But to hate against people who Zerg is silly. It's the basis of pvp.
    In my post I made no mention of 1v1.So I don't understand why you brought it up.Back to your point.Well I still stand by my statement unskilled players play in Zerg.If you was good and knew how to play Why do you need 3+ Raids to take a empty Keep it makes no sense so your unskilled.Zerging is not how you take a Keep if you need 3+ Raids to take a Keep that's not a last EMP keep or scroll keep again you are just unskilled.I have been in groups that taken Keeps with defenders equal and sometimes more defenders and still taken Keeps with a Raid or less.It's not hard it's called being Skilled something most zergers and Ball groups don't have since you need numbers to do anything.Again You don't have to Zerg to be successful because EP and AD does it doesn't mean DC have to do it as well to be successful.We shouldn't promote Zerging that cases lag.We don't want lag we all want to have fun so stop promoting the Zergs.I don't want to just have dueling and arenas I want open world PVP as well it's fun but Zergs do not promote good play and just ruin everyone else time.That's why am happy their increasing Siege damage and hopefully removed AOE caps so Zergs and Ball groups won't ruin the game for everyone.Lastly Zerging is not and should never be the basis of PVP large groups and small groups working in Conjunction with each other to win campaign not stacking as many raids as possible in one area.It's not fun am sorry if you disagree with me but you know it's not the truth.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have to recall what I said about xbox na Haderus for EP its been really picking up. Was in a 1hr+ long battle against AD over an outpost with holes in both side walls. We defended and pushed them back. Even had a few guildies that never pvped. They loved the big battle. Having that much fun in one battle brought life back to the game for me. Good times.
    It's been the same for DC I believe more people are coming back and hopefully Christmas break might bring even more players back.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The problem is that ep and ad will just move there with their numbers and do the same thing. We need more DC players in pvp.

Been the story since before I quit the first time... Good to known nothing has changed :(

Campaigns need to be balanced locked somehow. ie. if you have a total of 100 DC, then you can have no more than 100 AD or EP. If they can't play as EP, AD, maybe they'll switch for a change. It's a self worsening condition, DC overwhelmed, so DC quits and goes EP or AD.

• QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having a ton of fun on black water blade non-vet as an AD guy. The population is not ridiculous and its pretty balanced right now. I wish we had more Ep groups that played regularly. For now all they can do is zerg and push AD to motivate some of their on again off again campaigners to stay more frequently. I see many very skilled DC players in there. The campaign is so fun, I just wish the 2H guys would realize they have other moves than uppercut :p lol but that aside, I left haderus cuz it was boring for AD. Anytime we start winning too much I leave a campaign. I'm uninterested in an easy fight. I'll be in BWB for a few more months so if you wanna duel an AD guy my gt is Killa CookBook. I'd really like to build a 10 man tac group but we have maybe a quarter of our regular players that could actually hold their own and follow orders. That aside, I stick by the fact that some of the most pvp fun I've had in this game is in non-vet BWB. I just wish the pop would get past one bar for all three alliances more frequently. I don't mind queueing in if it mend more fun :smiley: cheers everyone, have a good time out there!

Non vet has ALWAYS been "where it's at"... they had promised some NON-CP balanced vet campaigns a while back... did this ever happen?

Non vet is the most fun to be had... was anyway.