Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil Latency 300+ Always.

Cathexis
Cathexis
✭✭✭✭✭
This is not my connection. I am very technically skilled at diagnosing connection issues.

Please FIX the latency problems in Cyrodiil.

Last night about a dozen people logged because latency was unplayable.

And it is unplayable! You press weapon flip or a skill and there is a 3-15 second delay.

Totally unacceptable.

Edit -- to put this in perspective 300 latency is satellite Internet browsing speeds. It is in no way acceptable quality for gaming.
Edited by Cathexis on November 20, 2015 2:56AM
The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
Praise Malacath.
  • c0dycode
    c0dycode
    Soul Shriven
    Agree, I've experienced mmo's with low fps, which can be a thing if there are large fights going on. But in eso?

When there is a large fight anywhere on the map you can not even 1v1 properly or anything.

Fights for me are like, did I ambush now? Can I fear now? Did I fear already but the server doesn't know so nothing happens and I have to fear again? Did my cloak work? Did I dodge?

Probably their "The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited is built to accommodate hundreds of players onscreen at once." is as vague as it is so nobody could even try to get a refund lol