The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

levels of armors/weapons and the leveling

ChuckyPayne
ChuckyPayne
✭✭✭✭
I guess I'm not the only one who feels that something is wrong or something is not what we want. It is likely, therefore, will be the maximum level of 50 and the new system will arrive item level season. Maybe it will be good or better than what we have.

Update 4:
- Vet14
- Vet14 items

- leveling again
- I throw out the old clothes. Find new one, and improve to legendary again?

This is now what we have, I do not like it, but I can accept it because I love the whole game.

I would be glad better of course if you would make changes in this.
The real problem is that we collect and improve a weapon or clothes for weeks and months, and when new clothes comes, the old one can be thrown out.

I have many ideas:
There would be a new item: Superior Crafting Component.
- This new item would receive as a reward after the daily tasks.
- Or Exchange 4 Legendary Materials for 1 Superior Crafting Component.

This item would be necesarry for every operation. Let's see the details.

You could level up the cloth/weapon.
For example you have an epic (purple) Vet9 Voidsteel Mace. You would like to level up to Vet10. You need: Blacksmithing (with sufficient skill points) + 12 Voidstone Ingots + 1 Superior Crafting Component.

Change the trait in a weapon/cloth.
For example, you have an epic Vet10 Voidstone Mace with Training Trait, you would like to change the trait to Powered. You need: Blacksmithing (with sufficient skill points) + 12 Voidstone Ingots + 1 Chysolite material + 1 Superior Crafting Component.

Change the set bonus, or put set bonus into an item without set bonus
For example, you have an epic Vet10 Voidstone Mace with Seducer set, you would like to change the set to Willow's Path. You need: Blacksmithing (with sufficient skill points) at Willow's Path craft station + 12 Voidstone Ingots + 1 Superior Crafting Component.

Change the style
For example, you have an epic Vet10 Voidstone Mace (Breton style), you would like to change the style to Daedric. You need: Blacksmithing (with sufficient skill points) + 12 Voidstone Ingots + 1 Daedra Heart + 1 Superior Crafting Component.

Extract Glyph from Items
For example, you have an epic Vet10 Voidstone Mace with Legendary Glyph of Shock enchant, you would like to extract the Glyph. You need: Enchanting (with sufficient skill points) + 12 Voidstone Ingots + 1 Kura + 1 Superior Crafting Component.

These resolve many problem:
- You don't need thrown out items
- You don't feel the compulsion to collect.
- More flexible and more useful would be the professions
- Even more motivated to play because of the new material will be valuable.
- After it you collect new items because of skins and new set bonuses.

One more thing but this is little bit different from these.
Transmutation system and the wardrobe
- The would be the most awesome, convert stat and skin into the new item.
- and collect skins in a wardrobe
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I agree!
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A thread worthy of a necro if there ever was one.

I think these re-crafting concepts are great. Perhaps each item should come with a limited number of recrafts and a limited range of recrafting.
    Edited by Gidorick on November 19, 2015 6:08PM
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!