The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Question: Which Add-on to Simply & Accurately monitor outbound damage during combat

Bogdan_Kobzar
Bogdan_Kobzar
✭✭✭
I am sooooooo sick and tired of being told to "l2p", so, I want to "learn-to-play" by experimenting with different playstyles, equipment, etc.
But, I need to have an ACCURATE way of knowing how much outbound damage during combat I achieved.
FTC is trying to do too many things, and it's author is MIA
T's Combat Stats, another no longer maintained
CombatAnalytics most suited to task, and another author that's MIA

Q:Which Add-On to Simply monitor outbound damage during combat?
Edited by Bogdan_Kobzar on November 16, 2015 2:50PM
"Being honorable might make you a good man, but it doesn't make you right. Be a better world if it did."
Be mindful of Community Rules

Best Answers

• AkeGamer
    AkeGamer
    ✭✭
    LUI has a combat meter fashioned after FTC. Check it.
    Answer ✓
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lui combines well with combat cloud, in my experience. cc also works with ftc.

Answer ✓
  • AkeGamer
    AkeGamer
    ✭✭
    I think it's enabled by default and should appear as a rectangle/bar with DPS - HPS - Damage received - duration of combat. If you click on the duration of combat number I believe it pops up a graph. If you click on DPS, I think it gives you a listing of the skills you did damage with, dps per skill, crit rate etc. I can't remember if click on other areas of that bar provide additional information.

You should be able to unlock the damage meter in the LUI settings menu and then can move it to wherever on the screen you like.

Hope that helps.
    Answer ✓
  • Bogdan_Kobzar
    Bogdan_Kobzar
    ✭✭✭
    Howdy all and thank you, but, i must be a noob and i must have a dire need to Learn-to-Play because I can not figure out how to get LUI's Damage Meter to function.
    Edited by Bogdan_Kobzar on November 18, 2015 3:33PM
    "Being honorable might make you a good man, but it doesn't make you right. Be a better world if it did."
  • Bogdan_Kobzar
    Bogdan_Kobzar
    ✭✭✭
    Howdy all and thank you, but, i must be a noob and i must have a dire need to Learn-to-Play because I can not figure out how to get LUI's Damage Meter to function.

11-18-2015 - OK, Lui Extended by SpellBuilder i found the "Damage Meter", it was hiding. Using the "reset" built into the add-on settings did the trick.
    I am switching between the Damage Meter withing Lui Extended and when i need to review several passes I use CombatAnalytics.
    Now, all that is needed is an Add-on to help us "unskilled" players with annimation cancelling / attack weaving
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Recount is made for know your dps.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil