Maintenance for the week of January 27:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – January 27, 1:00PM EST (18:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EST (21:00 UTC)

Question: Which Add-on to Simply & Accurately monitor outbound damage during combat

Bogdan_Kobzar
Bogdan_Kobzar
✭✭✭
I am sooooooo sick and tired of being told to "l2p", so, I want to "learn-to-play" by experimenting with different playstyles, equipment, etc.
But, I need to have an ACCURATE way of knowing how much outbound damage during combat I achieved.
FTC is trying to do too many things, and it's author is MIA
T's Combat Stats, another no longer maintained
CombatAnalytics most suited to task, and another author that's MIA

Q:Which Add-On to Simply monitor outbound damage during combat?
Edited by Bogdan_Kobzar on November 16, 2015 2:50PM
"Being honorable might make you a good man, but it doesn't make you right. Be a better world if it did."
Be mindful of Community Rules

Best Answers

• AkeGamer
    AkeGamer
    ✭✭
    LUI has a combat meter fashioned after FTC. Check it.
    Accepted Answer
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lui combines well with combat cloud, in my experience. cc also works with ftc.

Accepted Answer
  • Bogdan_Kobzar
    Bogdan_Kobzar
    ✭✭✭
    Howdy all and thank you, but, i must be a noob and i must have a dire need to Learn-to-Play because I can not figure out how to get LUI's Damage Meter to function.
    Edited by Bogdan_Kobzar on November 18, 2015 3:33PM
    "Being honorable might make you a good man, but it doesn't make you right. Be a better world if it did."
  • Bogdan_Kobzar
    Bogdan_Kobzar
    ✭✭✭
    Howdy all and thank you, but, i must be a noob and i must have a dire need to Learn-to-Play because I can not figure out how to get LUI's Damage Meter to function.

11-18-2015 - OK, Lui Extended by SpellBuilder i found the "Damage Meter", it was hiding. Using the "reset" built into the add-on settings did the trick.
    I am switching between the Damage Meter withing Lui Extended and when i need to review several passes I use CombatAnalytics.
    Now, all that is needed is an Add-on to help us "unskilled" players with annimation cancelling / attack weaving
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Recount is made for know your dps.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil