Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What traits should a tank/DPS use on their gear?

Stelo
Stelo
I was maybe going to use Infused on the big pieces and Reinforced on the smaller ones? Would Divines work well with this too? My Mundus Stone is currently The Lord, but I may switch it to The Warrior/Tower if my HP is where I want it to be after I respec all my points into Stamina.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Using the Tower and going Infused with Divines is the best. As long as you keep you HP at around 30k you want to get as much Stamina as possible if you want to stamina tank
  • Stelo
    Stelo
    Using the Tower and going Infused with Divines is the best. As long as you keep you HP at around 30k you want to get as much Stamina as possible if you want to stamina tank

30k? Isn't that a bit too much? I currently tank fine with only 19k HP. I'd like it to be around 20k or so though. As for the traits, should I put Infused into the big pieces and Divines into the smaller ones?
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stelo wrote: »

30k? Isn't that a bit too much? I currently tank fine with only 19k HP. I'd like it to be around 20k or so though. As for the traits, should I put Infused into the big pieces and Divines into the smaller ones?

19k? You ever tanked HEL RA, AA or SO? Heck even in vWGT or vICP that *** will most likely get you killed.
  • Reeko
    Reeko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try tanking vdsa and tell me 19k hp is enough v lol

My magicka nightblade can tank all the vet dungeons by just putting on heavy armor and a sheild.

Point is the REAL tank test is vdsa final boss, any trial, vicp and vwgt.
  • Stelo
    Stelo
    Stelo wrote: »

19k? You ever tanked HEL RA, AA or SO? Heck even in vWGT or vICP that *** will most likely get you killed.

I've never done any of the trials, so no and I haven't ran WGT or ICP since I don't have the DLC. Gonna wait til I max out to V16 and then start running them. I'm guessing the bosses are insanely OP which is why a ton of HP is mandatory?
    Reeko wrote: »
    Try tanking vdsa and tell me 19k hp is enough v lol

My magicka nightblade can tank all the vet dungeons by just putting on heavy armor and a sheild.

Point is the REAL tank test is vdsa final boss, any trial, vicp and vwgt.

Well then I'll just have to wait until I run that. Maybe I could tank it with that much HP lol. Thing is though, I want to be able to tank/dps in PvP/PvE. I'm currently going for a build similar to Lefty Lucy's Deadly Fortress, but if you have any suggestions on what setup I should use then please do tell! I'm open to any and all advice since I'd like to optimize my build as much as I can.