Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Wrothgar Provisioning writ rewards - now with a reply from ZOS Customer Services

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now it would be cool if they would restore the Ambrosia recipe fragments to their previous drop rater. I have not seen one of those in a very long time.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that you mention it... it's been 3 weeks since my last fragment. But at the moment I'm only doing max level food writs on one character so it could just be poor luck with RNG.
    PC-EU
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khenarthi wrote: »
    Now that you mention it... it's been 3 weeks since my last fragment. But at the moment I'm only doing max level food writs on one character so it could just be poor luck with RNG.

Yeah...it could be bad RNG, but I haven't seen an Ambrosia fragment in over a month. Initially, I received 3 on my main (Tier 6) and 2 on my alts (Tier 2). Unfortunately, the ones from my alts were dupes, so I'm still sitting on 3 of 7 frags.

Again, it may just be bad RNG, but I have a suspicion that they may have nerfed the drop rate 'cuz the scrolls weren't selling in the Crown Store.
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Khenarthi wrote: »

Yeah...it could be bad RNG, but I haven't seen an Ambrosia fragment in over a month. Initially, I received 3 on my main (Tier 6) and 2 on my alts (Tier 2). Unfortunately, the ones from my alts were dupes, so I'm still sitting on 3 of 7 frags.

Again, it may just be bad RNG, but I have a suspicion that they may have nerfed the drop rate 'cuz the scrolls weren't selling in the Crown Store.

This is exactly what I think happened. A few weeks ago I actually put in a /bug report on it and the next day I suddenly started getting the fragment drops again. Now that the new DLC is out, I am back to not receiving them again.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Now it would be cool if they would restore the Ambrosia recipe fragments to their previous drop rater. I have not seen one of those in a very long time.

I wouldn't know. Despite doing top level writs since they started I've only received three recipe fragments - and two of those wee the same.

I believe this is known as "RNG". Though that knowledge doesn't help when people start complaining about not getting as many drops as they used to...