Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rkindaleft?

indigology
Anyone on pc down to run through this public dungeon a few times? It's pretty nice xp plus the added chance of finding a motif is a bonus.
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What server are you on? I'm on EU: Done the quests for it, but still need to get the achievment for the bosses.
  • indigology
    AngryNord wrote: »
    What server are you on? I'm on EU: Done the quests for it, but still need to get the achievment for the bosses.

I'm on the NA server unfortunately
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't found any of the bosses yet (the PublicDungeonChampions addon needs an update, please^^), and I'm on NA server :) Currently I'm in Wrothgar only with my main which is a Sorcerer, if it's ok ;)
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• indigology
    I haven't found any of the bosses yet (the PublicDungeonChampions addon needs an update, please^^), and I'm on NA server :) Currently I'm in Wrothgar only with my main which is a Sorcerer, if it's ok ;)

Sorry I just saw this! I'm only vr6 but I'll help ya out (: wanna add me? In game name is the same as on the forums
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    indigology wrote: »

Sorry I just saw this! I'm only vr6 but I'll help ya out (: wanna add me? In game name is the same as on the forums

This would be awesome, I'll add you as soon as I'm online (in about half an hour) :)
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP

• Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I forgot to ask.. EP or DC? Because I don't have an AD character anymore^^ If it's DC, I'll bring my Templar instead of the Sorc ;)

• indigology
    Oh, I forgot to ask.. EP or DC? Because I don't have an AD character anymore^^ If it's DC, I'll bring my Templar instead of the Sorc ;)

I'm ep, but I should be on for awhile.
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome :)

• indigology

Awesome :)

I've actually gotta take like a 45-60 min break. I have some stuff to do but after that I should be on. (:
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could someone help me, ran this delve with my hubby last night (PC) and we could not find the group challenge :(
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • indigology
    Could someone help me, ran this delve with my hubby last night (PC) and we could not find the group challenge :(

There's a gate/door you go through its called something resonator (I think, lol.) Inside the room, in all four corners there's a switch that will spawn monsters. After the forth switch is hit, and the adds are killed, the boss spawns in the middle of the room.