Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Whats the best way for me to find a crafter.

Tommyone
Tommyone
So im in need of a crafter to get hold of some gear whats the best possible way to get hold of one.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    State your platform and details of the equipment you want. You might find a crafter here before ZOS inevitably locks this as a trading thread.
  • Tommyone
    Tommyone
    PC EU AD @Wukey
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    Your best authorized bet is join a guild, chances are at least one of the members is skilled in crafting the gear which you desire.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Let's bump this in hopes you get a response before the thread is locked lol. but yeah, i suggest finding a guild
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as the thread stays on topic about how to find a crafter, I think it's safe. It seems to be only when details of goods and costs start appearing that ZOS decide to lock them.

I agree that a guild is a good starting point for finding a crafter. You could also look around the Guild Traders in the hope that someone is selling the sort of things you're looking for.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Kinthoine
    Kinthoine
    Merchants of the Wulves is pretty good guild for finding a crafter. The guild master himself has most of all the Motifs on several characters, im sure he can craft you anything if you have the coin :smile:
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tommyone wrote: »
    PC EU AD @Wukey

Go to Rawl Ka and search for a crafter through zone, or Craglorn if you are veteran. It's an alternative to joining a guild, or asking your friends if you have any.
  • Rimmsa
    Rimmsa
    ✭✭
    I can add you to ESOCrafters, a crafting guild aligned with Sludge Industries.

Shoot me an in game mail and i'll send an invite your way!

*EDIT*

Are you on PC?
    Edited by Rimmsa on November 11, 2015 2:32AM
    -Xbox One = Rimmsa
    Viktor Tsolvkov = V3 Life Sapping Imperial Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
    Vincent LaFlur = Lvl12 Dark Magicka High Elf Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion

Sludge Industries Guild Master. Sludge Industries is ALWAYS looking for new associates and members!
    ESOCrafters VP

Check out the guild websites!
    http://www.sludgeindustries.gamerlaunch.com
    https://sites.google.com/site/esocrafters/home