Maintenance for the week of November 19:
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – November 19, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – November 20, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance– November 21, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance– November 21, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)
Serious Issues with Phoenix Set
I have encountered two very problematic technical issues with the Phoenix set. I have submitted a ticket on Xbox One but got the generic, "log in and log out" response so I thought I'd post here in hopes that ZoS may see it. Please keep in mind that I have experienced these several times! The problems are:
Edited by Peel_Ya_Cap_517 on October 26, 2015 2:03AM
1. If you are in the process of resurrecting someone and are killed and the "phoenix" animation is activated, that person will no longer be resurrectable for the rest of the dungeon. By anyone. This has happened to me several times in dungeons. The revive circle gets stuck on the screen and the person being resurrected will have "resurrection pending" for the rest of the dungeon. This was a particular problem when we got to Valkyn Skoria and couldn't resurrect our healer lol.
2. Occasionally the Phoenix animation will go off when you've been killed but it will NOT heal you. The animation will explode but since it does not heal you, you just die again right away. Very frustrating.
Hope that ZoS can see this and address them!
N64 NA EP