The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Serious Issues with Phoenix Set

Peel_Ya_Cap_517
Peel_Ya_Cap_517
✭✭✭✭
I have encountered two very problematic technical issues with the Phoenix set. I have submitted a ticket on Xbox One but got the generic, "log in and log out" response so I thought I'd post here in hopes that ZoS may see it. Please keep in mind that I have experienced these several times! The problems are:

1. If you are in the process of resurrecting someone and are killed and the "phoenix" animation is activated, that person will no longer be resurrectable for the rest of the dungeon. By anyone. This has happened to me several times in dungeons. The revive circle gets stuck on the screen and the person being resurrected will have "resurrection pending" for the rest of the dungeon. This was a particular problem when we got to Valkyn Skoria and couldn't resurrect our healer lol.

2. Occasionally the Phoenix animation will go off when you've been killed but it will NOT heal you. The animation will explode but since it does not heal you, you just die again right away. Very frustrating.

Hope that ZoS can see this and address them!

Thanks
Edited by Peel_Ya_Cap_517 on October 26, 2015 2:03AM
N64 NA EP
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am resurrecting this thread because I have submitted a ticket and gotten no response..

The Phoenix set is great but has too many serious problems to use it! Last night my team got to the last round of Vet DSA and when I got killed while resurrecting the healer, he became stuck with the "resurrection pending" status. We could no longer revive him when he went down and it was basically a waste of 2 hours as we could not proceed.

Please, if you have had similar issues with the Phoenix set, post here and hopefully ZoS will see it! The Phoenix set has been out for a month now and they still have not fixed it..

Thanks!
    N64 NA EP
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Occasionally the Phoenix animation will go off when you've been killed but it will NOT heal you. The animation will explode but since it does not heal you, you just die again right away.

I can't comment on the first issue because I've never been killed in a group setting while wearing it. I've definitely had the second thing happen though, I just assumed it was a percentage chance it would heal you, is it supposed to heal you every time then, after the cooldown?
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, according to the tooltip, it is supposed to explode and heal you every time
    N64 NA EP