Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trouble giving a bite at reapers March werewolf shrine

cjhhickman39
cjhhickman39
✭✭✭✭
PPast few trips to the shrine to turn someone to the hunters path I and several others ther have had a problem giving a bite. This last time I think I found out why so just thought to pass it on. I always tell the victim I mean seeker of the hunters way to stand by the rock at the shrine , I then transform I get the devour prompt on screen but it would not bite no matter how I hit the buttons. Thought it might be a controller problem so hit the two tigers that sit there but had know problem devouring them. Went back to the shrine got the prompt on my victim,seeker of the hunters path, hit the buttons and we now have a new were in the world . So do we need to be away from the shrine when we transform or do we need to kill and devour first?
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you run away from the shrine after transforming, just til the timer starts to tick, then run back, it allows the bite. This happens in all factions, dunno why. Also, if you ever give a bite, but the initiate only gets a devour effect, they need to let something kill them to get rid of it, and try again.
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks so move away is all that's needed