Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvE (Trader to come) guild focusing on end game gear farming, Pledgegs, PvP and heaps more

Sizzyy
Sizzyy
✭✭
Hey guys I have started a guild and it is growing slowly. It was opened to help everyone find a group for the veteran daily pledges and regular DSA runs to get the loot and champion points.

Since IC we have been grouping up to run the new dungeons and farm the new elite gear. We are more than willing to teach the mechanics and help with builds if necessary so don't hesitate to ask.

Message me for an invite or drop your gamertag in here but remember this is for higher levels and we ask everyone that wants to join to be serious about the guild and message people off the roster and jump in guild chat. Not just sign up and forget. We will be getting a trader when we have enough members but right now we are concentrating on the PvE, PvP.

If you are a lower level but you are very serious about leveling up and learning the end game content. Still message me and I may make an exception and leave you on a lower rank while you level so you can learn off other players.

Thanks for reading and look forward to meeting you guys.

Edited by Sizzyy on October 20, 2015 9:22PM
  • Sizzyy
    Sizzyy
    ✭✭
    Ebonheart Pact BTW guys.
  • Sizzyy
    Sizzyy
    ✭✭
    Bump, leave a Gamertag in here for an invite guys so the thread stays bumped. We have a very active guildchat most days also.
  • Sizzyy
    Sizzyy
    ✭✭
    Get in now and start running with us today!
  • cmartdt
    cmartdt
    Soul Shriven
    GT is CMartDT

I'm a Vet 2 rank
  • qingshang
    qingshang
    Looking for a guild with trader to sell on
    ID:dasheng1587