Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cadwells silver question

soleil.clercb14_ESO
Hey so I started cadwells silver, in AD.

I ran around collecting the skyshards in auridon and checked my progress with cadwells silver and it showed I had competed all but one requirement. I ran to that spot on the map and it now is completed. I have done zero quests, but everything is checked off for silver in the first zone.

Is this a bug?
Or
Can I just explore the map to get silver completed and move on to gold?

I understand I am missing out on skill points.

Thanks
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to complete the quests to proceed to gold.

When you say "checked off" do you mean the requirements went from gray to white text?
    If so, that doesn't actually mean you completed them, just that you found them.
    Once completed they will have an actual check mark next to them.
    idea.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on November 7, 2015 2:34AM
  • soleil.clercb14_ESO
    Yes the text went from grey to white. Thanks I will get going on the silver quest. Thank you for the info