Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Nirncruxes found across Craglorn on XBOX One?

Fat-Larry-Makes-All
So I just read on UESP that supposedly nirncruxes can be found in the entire Craglorn zone on XBOX One, as opposed to only in Upper Craglorn for PC and PS4..?
Can anyone here confirm or deny this..?

If it's true it'd be a strange thing. Why should the xbox folk get a much larger farming zone? Are there any other balance differences like these across the platforms that I don't know about?

I might sound a bit salty, but I'm not. I'm having tons of fun on my PS4 regardless. It's just a interesting decision.

Article:
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Nirncrux
Fat Argonian Cook.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its for all platform not just Xbox probably just a mistake by the author who left it out.
  • Fat-Larry-Makes-All
    Jaronking wrote: »
    Its for all platform not just Xbox probably just a mistake by the author who left it out.

So you're saying Nirncruxes can be found through the entire Craglorn region on every Platform? Because that would make every source I've read about it wrong.

I've farmed about 1500 raw materials in Craglorn so far, about 1/4th of wich in Upper Craglorn, but no Nirncruxes so far, so I wouldn't know.
    Edited by Fat-Larry-Makes-All on October 25, 2015 10:46PM
    Fat Argonian Cook.
  • Asmodan
    Asmodan
    I'm on PC and found a Nirncrux in the lower Craglorn from a Survey Report. But i heard that was changed recently, im just into the crafting levels to do the writs in Craglorn with my 1st Char.
    Edited by Asmodan on October 26, 2015 3:29AM
  • NoMaassPliz
    NoMaassPliz
    ✭✭
    Xbone player. My understanding is that you can get nirncrux to drop from a Craglorn survey regardless of whether it is in upper or lower. As of right now, you can only farm them in upper, but with the Orsinium update they're changing it so that they can be farmed anywhere in Craglorn.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xbone player. My understanding is that you can get nirncrux to drop from a Craglorn survey regardless of whether it is in upper or lower. As of right now, you can only farm them in upper, but with the Orsinium update they're changing it so that they can be farmed anywhere in Craglorn.

^^^This. And just to be clear, this will be all platforms. Sell your nirn now, before the price bottoms out.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The price has bottomed out.

Fortifies is useless.

Potent is good for 2 weapons.

Nirn is meh.

I get it in surveys, never from normal nodes though
  • Fat-Larry-Makes-All
    Ok that's setlled then, I should do Belkarth crafting writs for the best chances of getting a nirncrux drop.
    I don't really need it or the money, I just love harvesting and getting special drops just make it that much more fun. Even if it's relatively useless.

Thanks for taking the time everybody!
    Fat Argonian Cook.
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just love harvesting and getting special drops just make it that much more fun. Even if it's relatively useless.

Someone else plays just like me!!!

PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • 85flyingbrick_ESO
    85flyingbrick_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Nirn now drops in lower crag. This was introduced in the IC patch. It's not just from writs. I've confirmed all nodes that dropped in upper crag before now drop in lower.
    PC/NA

• Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nirn now drops in lower crag. This was introduced in the IC patch. It's not just from writs. I've confirmed all nodes that dropped in upper crag before now drop in lower.

Well then I suppose the rest of us will have to wait until Orsinium drops and you're the lucky one lmao! This was NOT introduced in IC. Your facts are incorrect sir. This will be implemented next week its not in the live game as of now.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • 85flyingbrick_ESO
    85flyingbrick_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting that people in 3 of my guilds including myself all started finding nirn then...lucky us. ;)
    PC/NA

• myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will have to start paying attention. I normally just go all over the map and don't notice where they drop from. If I get one I'll post a screenshot.

I vaguely remember something about it though. Consol platforms only maybe?
    Edited by myrrrorb14_ESO on October 28, 2015 3:07PM
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All Im saying is its not supposed to be in the live game yet, it is just now on the PTS.

Harvesting
    • Nirncrux now has a chance to be obtained from any cloth, metal, or wood harvested in Craglorn, not just the Upper reaches.
    Taken from this PTS patch notes on Oct 5th (the Orsinium update)

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2315889/#Comment_2315889
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Fat-Larry-Makes-All
    I just love harvesting and getting special drops just make it that much more fun. Even if it's relatively useless.

Someone else plays just like me!!!

Heck yeay! If the servers weren't down I'd show you a picture of my raw void material collection. I think I'm at 2200 pieces in total now :smiley:
    Fat Argonian Cook.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    All Im saying is its not supposed to be in the live game yet, it is just now on the PTS.

I think the XB1 has had this for a while now, being able to find Nirn in Equipment nodes in Lower Craglorn. We have been able to get Nirn from Survey's in lower crag for a while now, I think since IC dropped. But for some reason it was extended on the XB1. I think somebody made a mistake somewhere in the build that was sent to MS.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭

^ This is the truth.
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been playing on XB since console launch and haven't yet found any Nirn in Lower Crag nodes, only from survey nodes.

Of course, it could just be due to good 'ol RNG. :)