The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Adding an icon to the top row of a panel ?

Fetaro
Fetaro
✭✭✭
Hi,

I'm wondering : is it possible to add an icon to the top row of a panel ? I'm talking about the red square in the attachment.

Fetaro
Noob modder.
  • Fetaro
    Fetaro
    ✭✭✭
    Well, if it is too stupid or basic to be explained, can someone link me a tutorial or give me an addon's name that do this ? I haven't found any (both tutorial and addon) :( Thaaaanks.
    Edited by Fetaro on November 3, 2015 11:34PM
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use an add-on that does that. Can't recall exact name but look for something like Guild Events on esoui
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Fetaro
    Fetaro
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    I use an add-on that does that. Can't recall exact name but look for something like Guild Events on esoui

Indeed. Based on their screenshots, it looks like they do it. Thanks a lot, I'll take a look later :)
    Options
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can look at Potion Maker and its LibMainMenu-2.0 packaged inside per exemple.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
    Options
  • Fetaro
    Fetaro
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks all, it will help me a lot :)
    Options