The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Adding an icon to the top row of a panel ?

Fetaro
Fetaro
✭✭✭
Hi,

I'm wondering : is it possible to add an icon to the top row of a panel ? I'm talking about the red square in the attachment.

Fetaro
Noob modder.
  • Fetaro
    Fetaro
    ✭✭✭
    Well, if it is too stupid or basic to be explained, can someone link me a tutorial or give me an addon's name that do this ? I haven't found any (both tutorial and addon) :( Thaaaanks.
    Edited by Fetaro on November 3, 2015 11:34PM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use an add-on that does that. Can't recall exact name but look for something like Guild Events on esoui
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Fetaro
    Fetaro
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    I use an add-on that does that. Can't recall exact name but look for something like Guild Events on esoui

Indeed. Based on their screenshots, it looks like they do it. Thanks a lot, I'll take a look later :)
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can look at Potion Maker and its LibMainMenu-2.0 packaged inside per exemple.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • Fetaro
    Fetaro
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks all, it will help me a lot :)