Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild MoTD help

goaway
goaway
✭✭
How do I use formatting in the Guild Message of the Day? I just want to change the text colors.
Some people list all their characters here.
I have a lot of them.
Hello, my name is GoAway and I am an altaholic.

Have a super day
  • goaway
    goaway
    ✭✭
    Anyone?
    I have a lot of them.

Have a super day
  • goaway
    goaway
    ✭✭
    Is it BB Code, or HTML, or something else? I don't want to keep trying and messing it up because it can be annoying for some members to get that message constantly...
    I have a lot of them.

Have a super day
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have only seen addons that help me do it, try searching esoui.com for SH____ (forget the name) guild tools
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • goaway
    goaway
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    I have only seen addons that help me do it, try searching esoui.com for SH____ (forget the name) guild tools

I'll try that. Thank you!!! :smiley:

EDIT: Right after I posted the reply, I searched what you suggested in Minion, and found it! Shissu's Guild Tools. Thanks again!
    Edited by goaway on November 3, 2015 9:13PM
    I have a lot of them.

Have a super day